What can I do with 3 large zip-loc bags full of leaves, small buds, and random trimmings from plants?

• Thread starter Growth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Growth

I don't know if it's enough to do anything with but I filled 3 gallon sized zip-loc bags with buds that were too small to trim, leaves, and even some of the more crystally looking stems.

They're in my storage freezer because I didn't know what to do with them. We're halfway through a new grow so I'll be adding more to it, but what could I do with it?

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Tincture. Nowadays, when even good trim/lower buds is almost extra/throwaway.....instead of maximizing every scrap, (not that you want to waste it for the hell of it), I would go for the strongest, most concentrated you can. I use pure grain alcohol (192+ proof). I would try to use the least amount of alcohol, but also do multiple soaks with more weed, but the same alcohol.

You might want to start with a cold water soak, which will let you wash off a lit of cholorphyl and other stuff you don't want. Don't break the buds or crush the leaves, just carefully put everything into a container, (very well dried), with very cold water, let it soak for like 12 hours, preferably in the fridge. That runoff water will be all green and of no value, then you re-dry everything abd then make tincture.

SmokeyTheBandit2023

SmokeyTheBandit2023

I don't know if it's enough to do anything with but I filled 3 gallon sized zip-loc bags with buds that were too small to trim, leaves, and even some of the more crystally looking stems.

They're in my storage freezer because I didn't know what to do with them. We're halfway through a new grow so I'll be adding more to it, but what could I do with it?
Make concentrates be a nice potent slick one two hits and done buzzed son!
But seriously concentrates is the way main!

SmokeyTheBandit2023

SmokeyTheBandit2023

Concentrates have more versatility. Smoke infuse bake etc. Stay blazed 💯💚🙏

Top Bottom