What can i get from Target?

• Thread starter bloads
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bloads

bloads

Just found a $40 gift card to Target, in one of my desk drawers. I never go there, so I figure I should put the $40 towards supplies for growing, but off the top of my head I cannot think of a single useful item that Target would carry. Any suggestions?

I

ibTheMan

humidifier for you can keep 50 to 55% RH when dryn your buds, if where you are is dry. u mite have to add $15 bucks.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Plastic bins
Bleach
Clean up towels
Flash drive to save picts on
Turkey baster
Measuring spoons/cups
Disposable gloves

bloads

bloads

humidifier for you can keep 50 to 55% RH when dryn your buds, if where you are is dry. u mite have to add $15 bucks.

I'll definitely keep this under consideration, thanks.

I live in coastal san diego, so humidity one way or another doesn't seem like too much of a problem. As long as i leave a little extra water sitting open in my plant's room it's hitting around 50-60 right now, though we are in a bit of a wet season.

Fans, heaters, Rubbermaid anything. Garden section stuff.

I didn't even realize they had a garden section there, thanks

Plastic bins
Bleach
Clean up towels
Flash drive to save picts on
Turkey baster
Measuring spoons/cups
Disposable gloves

Great call on the gloves and towels. Bleach for sterilizing?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They have a great selection of fiscars scissors.

S

Steve Z

scissors, jars, SNACKS, you could get a brita filter if you've been running tap water
snacks, CLEANING SUPPLIES, fans, hueys, video games, battleship, socks and boxers (nothing feels better than clean brand new socks and boxers come on)

S

Steve Z

haha sorry, humidifier

and a 12 pack of mason jars is like 8 bucks. so you'll have to shop and get some other stuff too:)

B

Bobby Smith

What are Hueys? I just searched Target's site for Huey, and all i got was Huey Lewis and the News stuff

LOL!!!

That's good stuff right there.........makes me think of that scene from American Psycho.

OP, everything people have told you is spot on - there's tons of shit in the gardening section that are worthwhile for ya.

Cort

Cort

Dont forget air pumps/stones. I got a couple different sized measuring syringe type things that i really like. Some will carry Super Thrive. Pipe cleaners for LST

DUCT TAPE, super glue, surge protectors, cheap timers, rubbermade gallon jugs, big rubbermade totes for storing supplies and nutes, sprayers, buckets, $40 of snacks or a stamp so you can mail me a $39.56 target card :evilgrin0040:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Fiskars - no brainer

I am surprised you didn't mention litter boxes.

I go through scissors like lighters. Especially during outdoor harvest time. There are plenty of things to get at Target though. Having a few pair of quality scissors is handy and they aren't exactly cheap. Target has the best selection of them around here. Even Lowe's and Wally World have maybe 1 or 2 types at most. Last time I was at Target they had about 8 different kinds of Fiscars plus plenty of acceptable off brand ones.

Soil, containers, pots and things abound everywhere. A huge scissor selection is harder to find unless you go online around my parts.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Fuck Fiskars, carbon steel grape scissors for the win. Cannot be found at Target, but so many other things can I'm kinda surprised the OP hasn't thought of them. How about molasses on a grand scale?
haha sorry, humidifier

and a 12 pack of mason jars is like 8 bucks. so you'll have to shop and get some other stuff too:)
Go large and get a vacuum sealer because it's such a pain in the ass to jar up and burp all those POUNDS you're growing! Am I right?

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

pyrex and baster and a can of tane for a DIY BHO
a lil more expensive then $40 but it would put a dent in the cost of a good vacuum sealer that has a moisture or press to seal button (so it does not suck all the air out and crush your buds).

C

CG Buds

Just FYI Target's main gardening section is seasonal, so they may not be stocked up yet since Christmas just ended. It will go in that same area however so just check the area where your Target normally has their Halloween/Christmas stuff and that is where you'll find the lawn/patio/garden supplies once they flip from Holiday mode.

Top Bottom