What can i yield?

• Thread starter CarsonKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CarsonKush

I have a new set up and I'm wondering how much I can yield from it. I'm running a 1000 watt with eye hotilux bulbs in a 8x4 tent. I have an 8 plant mix of various strains and all are top notch. They include apothecary og, master kush, 818 og, and mendincino purps. Im thinking a lb. to 1 1/2. I also use bagged co2 with all the fox farm nutes. Can a veteran please give me a guess ?

P

publicharmony

I got the same setup, I love the 1000 watt too, but it gets a little hot, i think i'm going to setup a small fan blowing right between the top of the plants and the light.

seriously dude there are so many factors to how much you will yield.

AIR

if it's too hot in there your ladies nugs won't be dense.

Humidity can screw you too, Relative Humidity too high you get mold, RH too low the stomata close which stops transparency, no transparency no photosynthesis.

Seems like you will be fine on the CO2 with your foxfarm packets never used them myself, just keep that air circulating in there.

the over all health of your plant i imaging will be a big factor, I like big healthy green fan leaves (take care of those fan leaves they are producing 70%+ of all the photosynthesis) and a pot full of feeder roots, not tap root. IMO the amount of feeder roots has a direct correlation to how much bud that will be grown.

my last grow i had a real serious ph problem and locked out N, and i lost 80% of its fan leaves. That plant produced only a 1/5 of what it usually does. The fan leaves are like the engine of the plant, when you have some dope fan leaves you know your ready to switch.

If this is your first op you should be happy with anything around 0.5g per watt.

C

CarsonKush

It is my first grow with an 8 x4 tent. I'm going to go with 2 600s instead though. The temperature wont be an issue. I have 600cmf inline and its well ventilated. It's in a spare bedroom so it is ideal...

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

How many plants u growing? Lets say 9 to 15 ladies = 124g to 250g lb if your learning or less. If your an average grower you get 1/2 gram per watt = 500 grams, if you real good than 1200 g +

Veg for 4 weeks top and LST if you want bigger numbers. You only have 4 feet to work with that's your limiting factor same with height 4 feet.

P

paulycali

Think of it this way. A properly setup grow room should produce 1 gram per watt. Thats what you should be working towards. Proper veg time and plant count will allow you to achieve this. Good luck and hopefully you can achieve the 1 gram per watt

T

themeangreen

Is there anyway you can divide that tent in half?? i personally think you'd be better off with a 1000w flowering and a 600w vegging one in each 4x4 area...the 4'x8' area is a little too much square footage for 1x 1000w. with the veg area and flowering area you'd be able to harvest more frequently by vegging while flowering. and i dont think the yield would be affected, youd just have fewer bigger plants vs. more smaller plants..

just my 2 cents

Latest posts

Top Bottom