What can make you fail a drug test? 🤔

• Thread starter 420SOS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420SOS

420SOS

I had a debate with a close friend recently about myths and "facts" about cannabis drug tests, what tricks do u guys know?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No tricks any more. If you dillute your urine they will call the test inconclusive and make you retake.

Otherwise you fail if the drugs tested are in your system. 3-5 days for cocaine/ meth. 60 days or more for marijuana.

Fake pee kept warm can still work and of course sneak some clean pee in works too. Unless they catch you.

BloodShot

BloodShot

I had a debate with a close friend recently about myths and "facts" about cannabis drug tests, what tricks do u guys know?
I took a drug test once long ago, actually twice long ago.
The first test was for a long haul driving job, I had smoked solidly right up until two weeks previous to the urine test and I passed "I guess" because I got the job.
The second test was some time later after a long time of no cannabis use I'd say over one year. I was running with a fellow driver and we stopped in Montreal after running straight from Chicago, he wanted us to stop into a friend's house so we could party and the smoke was so powerful I had to go lay down, but the following morning I was called to go for a drug test " coincidence" and between the drive from Montreal to New Brunswick I drank as much fluids as I could and really had to pass and I did " I guess".
Which leads me to a question, do transport companies pay off the testers to turn a blind eye or are there other things at play?
Because everybody keeps telling me cannabis stays in your system much longer than a day or even two weeks.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The first test was for a long haul driving job, I had smoke solidly right up until two weeks previous to the urine test and I passed "I guess" because I got the job.
The second test was some time later after a long time of no cannabis use I'd say over one year. I was running with a fellow driver and we stopped in Montreal after running straight from Chicago, he wanted us to stop into a friend's house so we could party and the smoke was so powerful I had to go lay down, but the following morning I was called to go for a drug test " coincidence" and between the drive from Montreal to New Brunswick I drank as much fluids as I could and really had to pass and I did " I guess".
Which leads me to a question, do transport companies pay off the testers to turn a blind eye or are there other things at play?
Because everybody keeps telling me cannabis stays in your system much longer than a day or even two weeks.

When i was 17 years old i went to rehab. I tested positive for thc even after 60 days when i was released.

Yet i passed numerous piss tests in my carreer just drinking a lot of water before the test.

This was through the 90’s. In 2005 i failed but the owner of the business shared the results with me.

Cant remember the amount but it was well below any level that would even show anything but ambient smoke effects.

Some employers may be more lenient than others and some may not retest for inconclusive results. But if the test is effective it will definitely show the thc.

BloodShot

BloodShot

When i was 17 years old i went to rehab. I tested positive for thc even after 60 days when i was released.

Yet i passed numerous piss tests in my carreer just drinking a lot of water before the test.

This was through the 90’s. In 2005 i failed but the owner of the business shared the results with me.

Cant remember the amount but it was well below any level that would even show anything but ambient smoke effects.

Some employers may be more lenient than others and some may not retest for inconclusive results. But if the test is effective it will definitely show the thc.
What I didn't add and maybe I should have was that some time later after the 2nd test, I was in/around the office and overheard the two dispatchers/boss's talking and one was saying " why didn't he just tell us" or something to that effect. but I wasn't sure if they were talking about me or another driver so it has always left me wondering.

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Dont do drugs. Anyway. Don’t drink any kind of chemicals they sell to pass a drug test because it will screw up your kidneys bad..good luck
Happy drug testing

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

Drink a ton of water and piss a bunch before going in but take a multivitamin at some point to keep your urine yellow. This has worked for me more than once.

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

Also, take the sample mid-stream. Supposedly, the beginning and end of your piss-session may be less accurate for the overall contents and, since we don't know if that is better or worse for our "problem", it is probably safest to just give them the middle.

BloodShot

BloodShot

Also, take the sample mid-stream. Supposedly, the beginning and end of your piss-session may be less accurate for the overall contents and, since we don't know if that is better or worse for our "problem", it is probably safest to just give them the middle.
This is what I did also.

Ace9137

Ace9137

This is what I did also.
My girlfriend smokes almost as much as me, she stopped smoking 2 weeks before her test, she drank a lot of water, she bought a test kit, and she passed it, about a week before her test(3 weeks without weed), she purchased another test kit, came back clean, by the time she went to take the test(2 days later), she passed. Some tips on passing a test, drink plenty of water, DO NOT WORKOUT! DO NOT SMOKE ANY WEED! Make sure that you have had at least 2 weeks before the test, depending on metabolism you should be okay, if you have a low metabolism, two months of no smoking, if you have a high metabolism, 2 weeks to a month. I only know about this, my ex-wife was a lab tech.

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

My girlfriend smokes almost as much as me, she stopped smoking 2 weeks before her test, she drank a lot of water, she bought a test kit, and she passed it, about a week before her test(3 weeks without weed), she purchased another test kit, came back clean, by the time she went to take the test(2 days later), she passed. Some tips on passing a test, drink plenty of water, DO NOT WORKOUT! DO NOT SMOKE ANY WEED! Make sure that you have had at least 2 weeks before the test, depending on metabolism you should be okay, if you have a low metabolism, two months of no smoking, if you have a high metabolism, 2 weeks to a month. I only know about this, my ex-wife was a lab tech.
You can buy drug test kits online. That’s dip in urine and see your level.this is for thc only. But that are handy and easy.only problem if they randomly test you.good luck😊

420SOS

420SOS

I don't have to take a test but I would definitely give them the middle

420SOS

420SOS

Interesting, no working out at all? You'd think it's the other way around

BloodShot

BloodShot

The first test was for a long haul driving job, I had smoked solidly right up until two weeks previous to the urine test and I passed "I guess" because I got the job.
Less than 24hrs and I passed...and it was strong enough cannabis to make me lay down not go to sleep. I couldn't.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Synthetic/clean pee is the only true way to pass a test dirty. Synthetic even works for DOT tests. You can take the water down route and that can work but most of the time they will test creatine levels and I can't remember one of the b vitamins. This only matters if its for something like probation/parole where they are looking for people watering down their samples. That can cause you to fail or they will make you sit there and take it again or come back the next day.

There is info out there on some stuff you can take after you water it down to bring the levels up to mask it.

Top Bottom