What can so-cal expect to see from nor-cal this year?

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

last years nor-cal outdoor that came down south was INSANE!!!
prices dropped everywhere, quality was amazing, sounds all good, except for us so-cal indoor growers
from what i saw, it seemed like everybody and their grandmothers had to come to so-cal last year to unload their crop
so the question is, yeilds and quality looking just as killer this year?

whats the buzz nor cal?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Me, either. :giggle

Some are predicting that this year's gonna be different. Between the late start and odd weather patterns, ya know? I'm sure that you SoCal boys can expect OGs and Kushes. I know! Right?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I was just a Harborside in Oakland the other day for a vendor orientation.

They told me that they don't need any Kush or OG...
They said it just doesn't sell very well there.

he said take that stuff to LA

I was suprized. (and glad im not growing much of that)

Bubba kush is my wife Fav. for nite time (so far)
So We will just keep that for her.

The HC

The HC

The bay area has some fire this year. I know of several other neighbors who grow, and there's a lot of competition.

Apparently Humbolt/Mendo's is having a fantastic year. There was a CNN documentary focusing on their crop for this year.

I don't know how much the Jefferson region of California does compared to the Bay Area. This area seems to first get the local crop then, only when that is gone to you see the influx of Mendo's marijuana. It seems to be always second rate to the Bay's but by it doesn't really start being sold here until January or February.

Maybe the best of it is exported to cash areas like LA/ Eastwards, while what we see is the lesser of it that slowly gets circulated from trimmers and the such.

Venom818

Venom818

I was just a Harborside in Oakland the other day for a vendor orientation.

They told me that they don't need any Kush or OG...
They said it just doesn't sell very well there.

he said take that stuff to LA

I was suprized. (and glad im not growing much of that)

Bubba kush is my wife Fav. for nite time (so far)
So We will just keep that for her.

cool will trade NOR-CAL purples for og/kushes :giggle

M

mastergreen

last years nor-cal outdoor that came down south was INSANE!!!
prices dropped everywhere, quality was amazing, sounds all good, except for us so-cal indoor growers
from what i saw, it seemed like everybody and their grandmothers had to come to so-cal last year to unload their crop
so the question is, yeilds and quality looking just as killer this year?

whats the buzz nor cal?

This is my 3rd season growing after trying to donate my meds to local clinics i realized i couldn't keep up with the guys from nor cal and Oregon bringing down 10packs when my overhead power cost more then i can afford to give pounds away for. As far as quality my stuff was wayyyy better they just want quantity more then anything especially if they get rid of it almost nothing 4 the pound its insane. Thats why I just grow with the tide I guess... start my outdoor in april do that tell october/november then start back up again with indoor once the market isnt as flooded. Only way to make decent money unless you have your own co-op

K

KillMachineKill

I know it is hard, I don't send any of my stuff down to socal, imagine trying to get rid of it in norcal during the flood, people were taking 12 an elbow- ridiculous. Thats why I do half depo box try to get established before everyone else....

K

KillMachineKill

Most people I know are in reveg though, some people - the people that usually do- are blowing up and there stuff is looking great, to early to tell quality wise, except my stuff, which is always the best.... hehehe

P

ProblemChild760

the boys up in G-ville got skywalker og, head band, sour d, super lemon haze, and a bunch of feminized kush seeds going for there full terms, just pulled down 3 deps of the same strains, very promising

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I wonder whats goin to happen to the 1000's of lbs that came into the Colorado despensaries last year from Cali and Oregon..

Way harder to pull that off this year

Tex

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
And that's what it's become about, KMK, hasn't it? Learning how to hold your water.

K

KillMachineKill

Very true, although (and I hate to say this because i have no ill will towards other people) but a lot of people stuff is messed up and revegged this year so I don't know what the market is going to be like hopefully in our favor

B

bluewaves

S cali people get ready this year....it's gonna snow hard........lol

T

tristynhawk

Funny i dont remember that at all

guess your not in the know. Just messin ..lol
I can't believe people sell it 1200 a elbow though, i grow outside NE usa and i won't let it go for less than 3800, most people get it for 4500.
Wish i had some of that 1200 stuff out here...hehehehe

Venom818

Venom818

guess your not in the know. Just messin ..lol
I can't believe people sell it 1200 a elbow though, i grow outside NE usa and i won't let it go for less than 3800, most people get it for 4500.
Wish i had some of that 1200 stuff out here...hehehehe

or maybe the norcal bud didnt effect me one bit:giggle

Top Bottom