What can two experienced growers acheive?

• Thread starter Project .X.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Project .X.

You don't get anywhere near the results compared to SOG, SOG sucks!!IMO not sure where you got the idea that sog was viable anywhere else but a closet but UC blows that away 10 times over, no comparrison at all.

Sorry if I ruffle any feathers but SOG is a silly way to grow, believe me, I have done it inside and out and it is just a total waste.

Tex

Not at all Tex, I appreciate someone with experience taking time to comment.

I guess then thats why so many guys here use UC. I'll have to go and start making my way throught the UC forum thanks.

Does anyone have any other comments regarding UC/SoG?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Now SCROG, thats another story all together.....

Tex

P

Project .X.

Hey Tex

You got any good UC threads you'd recommend for a newbie?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is my first run with them start to finish..

Tex

P

Project .X.

Thanks for the link Tex

I spent the last few days reading up on UC and then a little more on SoG, would I be right in thinking then that UC would be a more commercially profitable grow method for two people as SoG is very labour intensive.

BTW some of those UC grows are insane!

P

Project .X.

Hallelujah, we have a winner!

Thanks Tex now I know UC is the best I can learn the a,b,c-z of it.

Now im off to get my very first plants runnin and see how quickly I can kill them

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

X, wsup with an update? Hows it growin' bro? Keep us posted w/ pics! -PDX

T

THegrowshow

wow there cowboy...my post don't reflect it but I have been in the industry for almost 10 years now. If you try on your first run anything more than 4k watts you are bound to end up with lots of headaches and aggravating nights. Those books aren't shit nothing beats hands on experience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom