What can you do with a 120w LED?

• Thread starter phxazcraig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phxazcraig

phxazcraig

Last year I bought a grow tent kit. Since then I've replaced a lot of the bits that came with it, including the light. I bought a 4x4 grow tent that came with a 120w LED light.

I determined early on in my first grow that the light was small for the tent size, so I spent more money on an HLG 600R LED than I had on the entire kit. I'm happy with the 600R, but I wonder what to do with the 120w?

So - regarding grow tent sizes - what will a 120W LED support adequately, either through flowering, or maybe just for starting new seedlings, etc?

Cypress66

Cypress66

Last year I bought a grow tent kit. Since then I've replaced a lot of the bits that came with it, including the light. I bought a 4x4 grow tent that came with a 120w LED light.

I determined early on in my first grow that the light was small for the tent size, so I spent more money on an HLG 600R LED than I had on the entire kit. I'm happy with the 600R, but I wonder what to do with the 120w?

So - regarding grow tent sizes - what will a 120W LED support adequately, either through flowering, or maybe just for starting new seedlings, etc?
Any decent 120wt light is enough to grow and flower in a 2x2ft or over a plant that is in a bigger place with multiple lights 30wts per square foot is plenty to flower. Depending on what light you have it will be fine I’m sure you will find a use for it Vegging plants are not going to need that much light but it is something that you will need to decide what intentisy you want the plants to be grown under My last few gardens I have had them at 50% this is a 240wt lights x2 I was slowly increasing the power so they were growing under full power for the fourth week until the end of the sixth week and then back to 80% now they will stay like that till the end Is something that I have been listening to other farmers who are doing this and I have been very happy with the results you are also going to be saving the life of your lights in the process peace ✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom