What causes this to happen?

• Thread starter Covey1024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Covey1024

Covey1024

I flushed this girl 2 days ago. Can anyone tell me what’s wrong?

What causes this to happen
What causes this to happen 2
What causes this to happen 3
growsince79

growsince79

I was on day 26 with FFOF soil. So I haven’t fed her yet. Had an issue with a PH pen so my PH ro water was off. So that’s why I flushed her.
No need to pH RO water unless the soil ph is screwed up. Pure water will stay wherever the soil ph is.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Reverse osmosis water has a pH of seven, which is neutral, when it is made. But if you leave reverse osmosis water in an unsealed container, it’s pH will drop to around 5.5, which means it has become acidic. Ro water absorbs co2 from the air so you should always check your ph. Ro ph should be good for soil when it's first made.

growsince79

growsince79

Reverse osmosis water has a pH of seven, which is neutral, when it is made. But if you leave reverse osmosis water in an unsealed container, it’s pH will drop to around 5.5, which means it has become acidic. Ro water absorbs co2 from the air so you should always check your ph. Ro ph should be good for soil when it's first made.
RO water has a ppm near zero. No need to ph pure water. The buffers in the soil take it to whatever it is.

Top Bottom