What COCO/Soiless do you use?

• Thread starter og dmc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
og dmc

og dmc

Please post your favorite medium, why you like it and how you prepare it. If you are willing, please post what nutrients you have found best in combination with your prefered medium. Plant Pics would also be much appreciated. Thanks guys. I think it will be helpful to anyone including me interested in hydro mediums. I am really curios to hear about roots organic.

Last edited:
budm

budm

Running canna coco @ roughly 75% coco/25% perlite. AN nutes, but I'm in the process of weening off AN and not replacing empty bottles. Still trying to determine which nutes to run after their gone. Considering
Canna, Heavy 16 or possibly jump both feet into the salts game and DIY.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Canna pro for medium like above, around 25-35% perite and Canna nutes too, do add a bit of epsom salts. Just a and b, plus PK for flower, and hammer the enzymes in flush :)

og dmc

og dmc

Thanks guys! Just got a email from my preffered grow shop. He says canna coco is best and recommends pureblend pro, HG or canna nutes. He says canna nutes are his preference though.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just saw the thread and figured I'd jump on it. I use botanicare coco grow from the bag. Here is a pic of my bubblebomb at 11 days from seed. Rinsed this container with one gallon tap ph'd to 5.8. Seeded in a sunleaves plug and once I saw the tap I planted her into this pot. Rolled the plug in azos and planted her directly into a pile of mykos and she's lookin great. First water was with 5mls calimagic and 2mls of Rapid start. Have since watered twice with humboldt county's own deep fusion series at their recommended seedling dose, 1/2tsp Epsom salts, 1ml liquid karma, and even though I get the fungi and microbes from the mykos and azos I added 1ml each of voodoo and piranha withe 3mls ej high brix. She is under a 4ft 6 bulb slimstar. Sorry so long.
20131222 201537

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

CAM00011
Canna for the win!!..Used Straight canna ..pic#1 lulu. Courtesy of farmer mdogg! !pic#2 RD commerce city kush. .pic3 SOME type of Og. All came out Lovely. .Canna for win!! Used Heavy 16 full lineup!!
CAM00002
CAM00008
CAM00011

CAM00006
Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

Good luck. Strangely enough soon as the spring comes I'll be taking my first crack at an outdoor grow. Super pumped. I do pretty well with indoor bushes but I can't wait to have my own tree!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Good luck. Strangely enough soon as the spring comes I'll be taking my first crack at an outdoor grow. Super pumped. I do pretty well with indoor bushes but I can't wait to have my own tree!

Tree's are the SHIT! ! Alert us once that happens bro. Love a good outdoor grow!! Happy Holidays bro!!

WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

I see this thread is a couple years old now but just wondering what everyones favorite coco is nowadays?

canna as well as h&g are my go to's ..what are yours?

sensicloud

sensicloud

H&G or canna #1, botanicare #2 and great price. And #3 I'll say Sunshine blue bag coco mix, Just tried it recently and it was nice

Top Bottom