What Controller Do You Run?

• Thread starter Leew421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

Haven't seen too much on using controllers. There is nothing better than being able to check everything on your smart phone or the Web. I wanted to start a thread on the topic.

I use the Iponic 624.

I decided on this one because it controls two rooms for one. Second I can hook a lot into it. Plus the added benefit of being able to see it on my phone is key. So many uses.
For my light controller I use the CAP controller. Share your pics and thoughts or questions.

What controller do you run
What controller do you run 2
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I'm just looking into this subject subbin in .....

Leew421

Leew421

I'm able to run everything and get charts as well as see when my stuff is turning off and on and how often. You can set a crazy about of ranges to suit what you want. For example, I can set night time co2 ranges. If you run 700 ppm or so at night, you should see less stretch. I haven't even used this controller all the way. My electric bill benefits from this as do the plants since the temp can stay close in what range I set. It allows the fans to come on and off and the ac to go on and off. Very effective. I posted some screen shots to show the graph feature and the mobile view of what I have programed so far.

Screenshot 20170303 141846
Screenshot 20170303 141950
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Wow it even looks like it will make a snappy cup of coffee as well , I'm converting my eldest daughters bedroom which is 20'x 15' room so I think I'll need to go something like this I can see , time to get reading up on the subject .

Leew421

Leew421

If just one room they have the 614. I control my veg room too so it works. They have 50ft extentions for the sensor. You can add a sensor to actually turn it into a head until for an ac. It can be hardwired right into it

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Blueprint bdac2
Autopilot master greenhouse controller in use now. Exact copy of the bdac2.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Both are exactly the same. Minus the words blueprint and autopilot.

I absolutely LOVE them!!!

Master green house Controller is above ballasts and to the right of the light controller.

14amp max inputs. Just a heads up.

20161127 233729

Leew421

Leew421

I had an autopilot with the network connection and ended up giving it to my homie since I got the Iponic. It was brand new.

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

Wow, that iponic is nice. I have a patchwork of stuff works fine for me. I use an autopilot APCETHD. Pretty basic $175 controller. Coordinates temp, humidity, CO2 timer, night device. Cant complain. I use a IR temp gun to read leaf temp. Then move the sensor till it reads the same. I have a sensorpush ($250)sensor twisty tied to my room controller so they read the same. That gives me temps/humidity for veg and flower on my cellphone with alerts if they go over or under my setpoints. CO2 will be a separate unit.

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

@DemonTrich directions say to keep the controller 8' from ballasts to prevent problems.

Leew421

Leew421

I can set it to email or text if any parameter is off. That's nice though. Makes it easier to attach everything. The honey bee, I think it's called is nice too but way expensive.

Top Bottom