What could be causing this?

• Thread starter kevboe11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kevboe11

Hello, I have this one plant out of 10 that looks like crap, the leaves are all shriveled and kind of discolored. It's the only one like it. All the plants are the same strain and get the same everything, so what could it be? Bad genetics maybe.....

What could be causing this
What could be causing this 2
What could be causing this 3
What could be causing this 4
What could be causing this 5
What could be causing this 6
BryanOconner

BryanOconner

If you did not spray anything on it . I will go with your diag . Genetic freak on a leash . I would pull it to protect your other plants . No herm in flower . See how the leaf is miss formed . Half of this and that . Is this a clone or seed ?
Lets be safe . On the worst few dis colored leaves lets see the bottom of the leaf close up to check for disease and bugs . Roots could be an issue soggy discolored leaves . All the other plants are good
I have to say i do not know for sure yet .

K

kevboe11

I tested the ph of the soil and it was higher than the rest for some reason, 7.0, so I corrected that. The rest are 6.2-6.5. Yes I let them dry out good before watering again, I use a gauge for the soil moisture, and I'm running all Fox Farms nutes, Grow Big currently and soil, Happy Frog with added perlite. I poke extra holes in the buckets/bags for additional drainage and air flow to the roots. They are Black Cream Auto at 2.5 weeks. 24 hrs light although I may go down to 20 or 22. I think I have better results with a little rest with autos

Latest posts

Top Bottom