What could be wrong with the leaves?

• Thread starter Mothermatilda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mothermatilda

Mothermatilda

Hello!
First time growing here. I feel there is a missing nutriment that’s giving them yellow leaves? Maybe Azote?
I gave them today a dosage spray of my grow a and grow b. Could it be something else ? Two leaves have crippled.

What could be wrong with the leaves
What could be wrong with the leaves 2
Mothermatilda

Mothermatilda

4 sure on the OW'ing.....what are your temps? Day and night?
Im sorry, I’m not that good with key words haha my temps? My temperature? If so, humidity is at 50-54 and temperature at night goes to 23c and day 25c. Also I just received them two days ago, starting in their vegetation stade. As they are. I fear I might have gave to much water Friday night. (I water once a night) but the thing is the first time I watered I had used a fast spill* (like emptying a cup). Though I learned after I should « spray » the soil. 😓 so hopefully they make it?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Im sorry, I’m not that good with key words haha my temps? My temperature? If so, humidity is at 50-54 and temperature at night goes to 23c and day 25c. Also I just received them two days ago, starting in their vegetation stade. As they are. I fear I might have gave to much water Friday night. (I water once a night) but the thing is the first time I watered I had used a fast spill* (like emptying a cup). Though I learned after I should « spray » the soil. 😓 so hopefully they make it?

Big pot like that you dont need to water until the top inch is dry. You in soil or 100% coco?

Temps in F would be 70 at night. 75 day trying to keep it under 77 78...to hot, it'll stretch more.

Need to know soil type name
Fertilizer you will be using....if you are in europe get bio bizz. Everyone has their own opinion on fertilizer...i like bio cuz its earth friendly and most importantly its beet vinasse! Cannabis loves beet vinasse!

Mothermatilda

Mothermatilda

Big pot like that you dont need to water until the top inch is dry. You in soil or 100% coco?

Temps in F would be 70 at night. 75 day trying to keep it under 77 78...to hot, it'll stretch more.

Need to know soil type name
Fertilizer you will be using....if you are in europe get bio bizz. Everyone has their own opinion on fertilizer...i like bio cuz its earth friendly and most importantly its beet vinasse! Cannabis loves beet vinasse!
I actually just transferred its pot to a bigger one, today. Also first day I used fertilizer, at 5hpm. I’m in canada! Here is what I use:

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

You are growing in coco? Or is that a coco mulch on top of soil?

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Though I learned after I should « spray » the soil. 😓 so hopefully they make it?
hi!
Are you even feeding it or just water?
I think that looks like a Nitrogen starving plant, also more/better light intensity will help a lot....

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Dont really want to spray the plant. Cup pour is ok water away from the main stem. That way the roots will want to grow out....

Mothermatilda

Mothermatilda

hi!
Are you even feeding it or just water?
I think that looks like a Nitrogen starving plant, also more/better light intensity will help a lot....
Yes I feed it. Like I said in another comment, i just got the plants three days ago and started the feeding yesterday! :) also, the light apparently is ok, I bought it from a cannabis growing shop. Maybe it’s just not low enough?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Yes I feed it. Like I said in another comment, i just got the plants three days ago and started the feeding yesterday! :) also, the light apparently is ok, I bought it from a cannabis growing shop. Maybe it’s just not low enough?
What soil type are you using? Lol ive asked u 3 times...just sayin!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That canna mix has food in it already. I wouldnt feed it for a couple weeks, just give it plain water as the pot dries up.. And stop watering daily. Let the pot dry out for several days until it feels a lot lighter weight before watering again.

Give it time and let it do its thing.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Ive never used that soil. Looks of it you might want to use just water for the first couple weeks.

Dirtbag beat me!! Lol

Is your main stem still purple? Any of it getting greener?

My guess on that is the overwatering caused calcium to release and block the absorption of phosphorus....i could be wrong though!

Top Bottom