What could it be?

• Thread starter Giotto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giotto

Giotto

Hi you all, i'm growing my first 2 plants of Amnesia Kush, but unfortunatelly i'm running into a few problems
What could it be

Those are my two ladies (25 days old) in lst,as you can see they're really bushy, but i'm trying to manage everything with lst since this is my first grow,and i dont want to stress the plant,even tho there are som leaves that are right into the dirt. And that doesn't feel good i don't know if i should cut them or leave them.

Anyway apart from that the real problem is that i'm having yellow/brownish spots on my leaves...
What could it be 2
What could it be 6
What could it be 3
What could it be 4
What could it be 5

I suspect that's a calcium/magnesium deficency, since i'm using RO water,and i have to admit that i did a pretty stupid mistake a week ago...
I flushed my plants just with RO without CalMag (ye i'm an idiot) so after that flush the spots on the leaves went crazy.
Now i did another flush but with CalMag (2ml per L) and i'll see what'll happen.

But another thing that got me worried now is that after the flush, i tested the ph of the water that was dropping from the bottom of the jar....
And it was about 5.80 ph, much lower than what i flushed the plants with (6.50 ph).
Dunno why the ph after going trough the soil changed completely.

The ppm of the flush solution was 500,i've been keeping below 600ppm, just to be sure.
Any help would be much appreciated cause i feel that the leaves are getting weaker and frail.
thanks peace >:(

Havocsm1

Havocsm1

The brown spots could be you dropping water on them and your light will magnify it burning your plants. You should consider uppotting soon. Training looks good nice and wide. I like my plants super wide super stout only a total of about 3.5ft. don't worry if the leaves are in the dirt. Don't trim yet. Never trim unless the leaf is totally in the shade. Looking good🤘🤘🤘

Giotto

Giotto

The brown spots could be you dropping water on them and your light will magnify it burning your plants. You should consider uppotting soon. Training looks good nice and wide. I like my plants super wide super stout only a total of about 3.5ft. don't worry if the leaves are in the dirt. Don't trim yet. Never trim unless the leaf is totally in the shade. Looking good🤘🤘🤘
Thanks bro, ye must be the leaf burns by spraying

About the leaves in the dirt i'm talking about the first set of leaves

DSC02816

The one in the center that's always digging in the dirt, especially when i water the plant...
it's always in the shadow as you can see

Sooo can i cut it or i risk some sort of infection with the open wound?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thanks bro, ye must be the leaf burns by spraying

About the leaves in the dirt i'm talking about the first set of leaves

View attachment 933777

The one in the center that's always digging in the dirt, especially when i water the plant...
it's always in the shadow as you can see

Sooo can i cut it or i risk some sort of infection with the open wound?
What are you spraying and please stop spraying it.

Questions:
What are you feeding
At what PH and PPM
What is your medium

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

check under leaf for bugs? cut any leaf that's touching in soil. cut any leaf that affects air circulation thru plants. dont be afraid to cut what's necessary . others will grow back!

Giotto

Giotto

What are you spraying and please stop spraying it.

Questions:
What are you feeding
At what PH and PPM
What is your medium
So i usually spray with calmag (2ml)+ alga grow Plagron (1ml) + power roots Plagron(0,5ml) per liter , then i water the plants with those nutrients.
Every two feeding i water adding only calmag (since i'm using RO water)
I usually spray as soon as the lights turn on, the ph of solutions is kept around 6.50 with Lemon Kick Plagron, and i'm keeping my ppm below 600.
I'm growing in soil with BioBizz light mix.
Anyway, ye i think i'll stop for a while spraying it

Giotto

Giotto

check under leaf for bugs? cut any leaf that's touching in soil. cut any leaf that affects air circulation thru plants. dont be afraid to cut what's necessary . others will grow back!
Allright i'll cut just those first set of leaves thanks

Top Bottom