What Could This Be

• Thread starter Smoggie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Man , it be fucked up forsure . hopefully someone can help you. Looks like alot going on there. my heart goes out to you.......

S

Smoggie

Need more info man. All the standard shit. Tell us as much about hr olants as u can e.g. ph, nutes, soil, veg or bloom etc
Dont no what info to give its my first grow started to se a frw spots on the leafs 2 weeks ago ive give 2 feeds of calmag im ran out of feed and went with a diffrent brand i ph my water and have a ppm pen but still not sure how that all works my ph is 6.3 and run off is 5.0 my ppm was 700 and 1200 runoff but like i say i dont understand what ut all means or and plant about 3 weeks from finish thank

Monster762

Monster762

Ok still not lot of info and a pic of the whole plant would help too. Out of the yellow light if possible. Why do you ph water? What does it come out of tap at? With a runoff that low if soil is 6.3. Tells me you are way low (acidic)) on your feed. My advice i.e. Not to use ph up or down in soil unless you absolutely have to. Again what is your tap water ph? What stage veg or flower? I would flush. I think it adds up to overfeeding way acidic. How did you run out of nutes. I would take tap water. Assuming your tap ph is near 7.0 and flush. Distilled water will strip your soil but too expensive for flush. But if necessary spend $5 and get 6 gal or so. Mix it with tap water. Push the entire 3:1 ratio. 3 gallons water for every gallon soil. So a 3 gallon potter push 9 gal water. Use cool but warm water. Ph up and down are for hydro tanks. Now if you mix your nutes and the solution ph is way off then a few drops is ok but Soil does not react well to the ph up down stuff.

First step in my room would be to flush and make sure you have a clean medium. Then SLOWLY feed. Start with cal mag. Do not exceed the directed mixture. Then start feeds again AT HALF STRENGTH.
This list would really help people help you.

How old and what stage are plants ( veg or flower). If flower how long in flower.

Soil your using and does it drain properly (added stuff too perelite sand peat etc.)

Nutes you are using and how often you feed. (some nutes are crazy overkill on numbers others are low numbers but crazy acidic. ).

What kind of lighting and how close.

Have you scoped for bugs nothing flying or crawling around on plant. (Although I'm not thinking this is your issue).

Temps and humidity in the room and are you sure your airflow is right. Fresh new air is a big key.
Has anything been done recently to compromise root structure. Better yet what was the most recent thing done before noticing this problem.

Your plants may look bad to you but you but you aren't at the throw the towel in stage at all. The plant I see half a pic of still has plenty potential and they do bounce back from things like this. Especially if you're in veg still. Give some more details and I'll try to help you. I'm no pro I'm on first grow but I've had bad problems.i had dead plants. 10x worse than yours. And they are just shy of 4 ft spitting 1 foot colas now. I've researched days n days of info. This place being a good source of info too but I've read books government studies and google a lot.

S

Smoggie

Ok still not lot of info and a pic of the whole plant would help too. Out of the yellow light if possible. Why do you ph water? What does it come out of tap at? With a runoff that low if soil is 6.3. Tells me you are way low (acidic)) on your feed. My advice i.e. Not to use ph up or down in soil unless you absolutely have to. Again what is your tap water ph? What stage veg or flower? I would flush. I think it adds up to overfeeding way acidic. How did you run out of nutes. I would take tap water. Assuming your tap ph is near 7.0 and flush. Distilled water will strip your soil but too expensive for flush. But if necessary spend $5 and get 6 gal or so. Mix it with tap water. Push the entire 3:1 ratio. 3 gallons water for every gallon soil. So a 3 gallon potter push 9 gal water. Use cool but warm water. Ph up and down are for hydro tanks. Now if you mix your nutes and the solution ph is way off then a few drops is ok but Soil does not react well to the ph up down stuff.

First step in my room would be to flush and make sure you have a clean medium. Then SLOWLY feed. Start with cal mag. Do not exceed the directed mixture. Then start feeds again AT HALF STRENGTH.
This list would really help people help you.

How old and what stage are plants ( veg or flower). If flower how long in flower.

Soil your using and does it drain properly (added stuff too perelite sand peat etc.)

Nutes you are using and how often you feed. (some nutes are crazy overkill on numbers others are low numbers but crazy acidic. ).

What kind of lighting and how close.

Have you scoped for bugs nothing flying or crawling around on plant. (Although I'm not thinking this is your issue).

Temps and humidity in the room and are you sure your airflow is right. Fresh new air is a big key.
Has anything been done recently to compromise root structure. Better yet what was the most recent thing done before noticing this problem.

Your plants may look bad to you but you but you aren't at the throw the towel in stage at all. The plant I see half a pic of still has plenty potential and they do bounce back from things like this. Especially if you're in veg still. Give some more details and I'll try to help you. I'm no pro I'm on first grow but I've had bad problems.i had dead plants. 10x worse than yours. And they are just shy of 4 ft spitting 1 foot colas now. I've researched days n days of info. This place being a good source of info too but I've read books government studies and google a lot.
I germanated the seed on 10 june its a atuo its under a 250w hps about 8 to 10 ins away my tap water is 7.1 and im uesing duch pro a and b and ionic pk booster and the dont change my ph at all thats why ive uesed ph down and calmag but only got that last week i feed about 2 times a week and i give just over half what is says on the bottle ive got good air flow for sure and my temps 19 to 27 depending on wether but humidity is all over like 40 to 75 its on 18/6 for the light ive looked for bugs and carnt see nothing

chemistry

chemistry

Is 1200 ppm coming out a bit high? You may have a build up and need to give the plant a good flush, because at 1200ppm, that's nearly double what your putting in.

prospero

prospero

Over feeding :-( Are you growing in soil or coco ? FLUSH ! keep flushing through with phd water until run off is to a more acceptable level. When I have problems I always start with ph. Are your pens callibrated correctly ? Very important.

chemistry

chemistry

And what dose all that mean i just dont get it

Dose is just a term for the amount of nuits you put in, and at what dose, means 700ppm in your case. You need to flush some of the 1200ppm you have in your planter and get it down to at least what your feeding (700ppm) and less would be better. When you feed 700ppm, you would expect it to come out around 500ppm, 200ppm would stay in your soil to feed your plant, and as you water (just water) the 200ppm will be made mobile by the water washing the nuits over your roots, this is not exact, as I don't know what your medium is like, and mediums differ greatly.

S

Smoggie

Thanks for that it makes a bit more sense now is this the same for ph

chemistry

chemistry

Thanks for that it makes a bit more sense now is this the same for ph

PH is the dark master of growing, get it right and your ok, if it's off, then you will struggle to find the cause of your problems, due to the fact that if your PH is way out, you will get all the symptoms of most of the common deficiencies at once, this makes it hard to nail them down to be fixed. If your PH stays right, then it will narrow down any problems you my encounter, PH is the king, and all will fall in behind him.

S

Smoggie

PH is the dark master of growing, get it right and your ok, if it's off, then you will struggle to find the cause of your problems, due to the fact that if your PH is way out, you will get all the symptoms of most of the common deficiencies at once, this makes it hard to nail them down to be fixed. If your PH stays right, then it will narrow down any problems you my encounter, PH is the king, and all will fall in behind him.
Thanks for that

dboy510

dboy510

have you checked under the spotted leaves for pest to rule that out?

Organikz

Organikz

Potassium check. Soil is too acidic or you are overwatering. I just recently mixed seedling soil and forgot lime and they looked exactly the same.

Promix comes with a pH buffer.

Top Bottom