What Could This Be

• Thread starter Smoggie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

According to your in and out your pH is about 5.6. In soil you need to be between 6 and 7. Another question for you and if the answer is yes I'll correct it. Are you pHing then adding your nutrients? The nutrients swing the pH so they should be added then pH adjusted.

S

Smoggie

According to your in and out your pH is about 5.6. In soil you need to be between 6 and 7. Another question for you and if the answer is yes I'll correct it. Are you pHing then adding your nutrients? The nutrients swing the pH so they should be added then pH adjusted.
So how would i correct the ph of my soil and yes i ph after i add neuts

Organikz

Organikz

Last thing is like to ask...what size pots and how often are you water and feeding? Are you letting the soil dry out? Could be as simple as waiting an extra day between watering. A flush could hurt if your soil is already wet.

Organikz

Organikz

25L pots and i water 2 maybe 3 time a week at the most
Wow you should be having to water twice a week. Feeding every other water. Always stick your finger in and make sure the soil is bone ass dry a 1/2" under the surface.

S

Smoggie

The soil is bone dry and are u saying im watering to much and do you mean give neuts every other feed

Organikz

Organikz

The soil is bone dry and are u saying im watering to much and do you mean give neuts every other feed
Yes water only and nutes every other watering. If you never give fresh water salts build up fast. Make sure the soil is dry and go ahead and flush 400% pHed water 6.2

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom