what cut of OG Kush does Bluesky carry?

• Thread starter norcal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

norcal

whats up every1. im picking up a cut of OG Kush in a few days from bluesky coffeeshop and was wondering what cut it is? or is it just OG Kush with no specific cut. any info is helpful.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

probably a shitty one... id atleast take a trip over to harborside, they had trays of raskals OG last time i was there..

T

Trebla

sorry to be negative but i hear nothing but bad things about Harborsides clones...straight garbage trust me...and i can say Blue Sky Coffee shop has a legit cut of straight OG Kush super dank lemon skunkness some of the best buds i have grown

T

Trebla

trust me dont waste your time on Harborside clones bro...their beans are a diff story...they should get clones from the seeds they have from Cali Connect and DJ short ect...instead they are money hungry and get any clone that comes there way...sad but true

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

trust me dont waste your time on Harborside clones bro...their beans are a diff story...they should get clones from the seeds they have from Cali Connect and DJ short ect...instead they are money hungry and get any clone that comes there way...sad but true

so very far from true... harborside has some of the best cuts in the bay area, supplied by dozens of local breeders and growers that pass through strict quality control standards. Oaksterdam redefines money hungry by selling thousands of their inhouse generic commercial strains weekly all across cali. Harborside's clones are reasonably priced and supplied by its members unlike bluesky who is hell bent on dominating the statewide clone market.

Why buy oaksterdam's generic og cut when you can get a real fire og cut at harborside?

K

KushMaster707

they are both hurt i have purchased clones from both and both had probs or were not what they were said to be. and its true harborside is just the middle man for all the clone growers out here that wana give you unreliable cuts to mess your game up. pple are money hungy in this depressed economy so what makes you think theyre gonna share with everyone and there mom. plain an simple dont purchase clones from a dispensary unless you can get a history on them proving what they are and if they are clean or not.

T

Trebla

chrome you might have had good experiences with harborside and thats koo but im just speaking from my experience...i will never ever buy clones from harbor they have to many sorces that drop clones from who knows where...at least bluesky is pretty much the same genetics all the time and i grew the OG Kush and its far from generic some of the bombest nug i have grown

S

Sway

Anyone who says oaksterdams cuts are good doesn't know what good herb really is. Sorry to say it.

Even Richard lee's dumbass knows better then that.

Clones from clubs should be avoided like the plague. Learn to clone and make some friends.

M

mr.stankydank

hhcoak

if u want to waste time and money and have some average genetics go to harbour side, even the weed they sell seems tummbled for kief, there top shelf, never really seems to be the true bomb...i even bought some kush full melt at 55 percent thc, belive me it didnt feel like 50 percent it should have made me shit my pants and lose my keys, it didnt.......just my 3 cents

M

mrdizzle

my girl bought some "blackberry's" from harborside because she fucked up and was 30 blackberrys short

complete crap, not only were they not blackberry, they looked like bag seeds grown under a bathroom light, literally had to throw the herb away, couldnt even make hash cuz there were not crystals

Latest posts

Top Bottom