What cuts are you running for the summer crop (taking them soon)?

• Thread starter Mr.Sputnik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Well, it's March again. Time to start the cuttings for the outdoor. Just curious as to what you folks are running this year.

I'm going to try a few different phenos of Jordan of the Isles Afghani.

Also Taskenti (hashplant from Uzbekistan) by Cannabiogen. Possibly. I might hit it with the JotI Afghani because it's a leafy beast and could use some density.

I have heard good things about indica dominant NL crosses outside.

What are you running this year and what have you had good success running in the past?

Was it green housed or just outside?

Thaaaanks..

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Bogglegum, Lemon Diesel, Green CrACK, Dog Paddle, Yeti Bx2, Moondawg F2, Tangerine Haze.. all in a greenhouse.. only way in my mind.. had to many crops destroyed by hail or an early freeze.

homebrew420

homebrew420

@Mr.Sputnik wow a Jordan of the Islands selection! I was considering purchasing their entire line-up. Hope to see some shot of that gal.

Hoping to run new seed, Uncle Willy's old-school Afghani, 25+years grown and bred here in CO at 9000ish feet.
And a few Double Purple Doja crosses I made last year.
Reno, my Green Crack x Tahoe OG, massive potent delicious and 9wks
Jamaican as well, 8wks finish time on her, with a dirty laundry funk you can smell for miles!
Peace

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
will be starting from seed......all heirloom...
Cherokee purple, Beefsteak, early girl, heirloom tomato's as well as some special hybrids,,
English, lemon and pickling cucumbers.
Corn, potatoes, garlic, onions, broccoli, spinach, lettuce, basil, green beans peas....
Will be starting indoors mid month, put in greenhouse 1 st of may...
Getting garden prepped, irrigation, till, it's that time........
Chickenman has to have some thing good to eat after some thing good to smoke,

ZONER

ZONER

will be starting from seed......all heirloom...
Cherokee purple, Beefsteak, early girl, heirloom tomato's as well as some special hybrids,,
English, lemon and pickling cucumbers.
Corn, potatoes, garlic, onions, broccoli, spinach, lettuce, basil, green beans peas....
Will be starting indoors mid month, put in greenhouse 1 st of may...
Getting garden prepped, irrigation, till, it's that time........
Chickenman has to have some thing good to eat after some thing good to smoke,
Just curious how big a plot do you grow on and how many people do you grow vegetables for? Family? Friends ....etc

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Can't wait to see the Uncle Willie's, HB. I might throw a few of those outside this summer as well, but the russets are bad up here..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Just curious how big a plot do you grow on and how many people do you grow vegetables for? Family? Friends ....etc
We have a greenhouse, 15 by 40, Solex covered, only way to go, gets up to 120, plants love it, about 6,000 sqft of garden outside.
I help with the grunt work, wife who's retired, planting, starts, water weed etc.
We really don't sell any produce, we can in jars, freeze, make pints of sauces, relishes, pickles, jams, always have tons of produce and donate to senior centers, friends and always make sure the less fortunate folks get lots..
Garden is drip irrigated, fully covered in landscape cloth for weed reduction..
Getting close to wild asparagus season. incredible we pickle it, beyond gourmet...

ZONER

ZONER

We have a greenhouse, 15 by 40, Solex covered, only way to go, gets up to 120, plants love it, about 6,000 sqft of garden outside.
I help with the grunt work, wife who's retired, planting, starts, water weed etc.
We really don't sell any produce, we can in jars, freeze, make pints of sauces, relishes, pickles, jams, always have tons of produce and donate to senior centers, friends and always make sure the less fortunate folks get lots..
Garden is drip irrigated, fully covered in landscape cloth for weed reduction..
Getting close to wild asparagus season. incredible we pickle it, beyond gourmet...
It sounds terrific, not to mention sharing with your community. I have a corral that's 48 x 75 and since I have no horses I was thinking about doing vegetables in straw bales this year ( bad back) and then bringing in some chickens (meat) and egg laying. Any tips on the chickens ? Chickenman
Sorry Mr. sputnick didn't mean to jump the thread ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom