What Da Fuk Is This

• Thread starter Randog3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

You have a fungal pathogen, I'm not sure what but you're the same guy with the springtails. Those springtails are eating your dead roots, your dead roots are causing your leaves to become weak enough to start rotting. Could be Pythium, I'm not 100% sure. A full plant or full room or canopy shot would be very helpful in diagnosing your problems @Randog3

R

Randog3

You have a fungal pathogen, I'm not sure what but you're the same guy with the springtails. Those springtails are eating your dead roots, your dead roots are causing your leaves to become weak enough to start rotting. Could be Pythium, I'm not 100% sure. A full plant or full room or canopy shot would be very helpful in diagnosing your problems @Randog3

I think you may be right with the fungal. I also had an issue with night time humidity running up to the 80s and not being able to knock it down with 2 Phoenix 200s running. I just added in a few quest 155 duals yesterday and for the first time have complete control. Feels great. However now I need those plants to turn green. I'm thinking the 20 gal pots aren't drawing well enough so I am going to drill a hundred holes in the sides and bottom of each bucket. I'm scared I may have a root rot issue but it's very difficult to check because of plant and pot size. I'm Tryjng to decide on best treatment from this point. plants need to be fed today so I'm thinking of either hitting them hard with h2o2 and mild nutes. Or going microbial and introducing the ogbiowar root and nute packs that just came in the mail. Also I'm considering using the hated eagle 20 or physan 20. I have an Arsenal of everything available and a small fortune into this battle and want to go stay away from harmful chemicals of possible but can't stand looking at sick plants.

mancdank

mancdank

View attachment 570150 View attachment 570151 View attachment 570152 View attachment 570153
I think you may be right with the fungal. I also had an issue with night time humidity running up to the 80s and not being able to knock it down with 2 Phoenix 200s running. I just added in a few quest 155 duals yesterday and for the first time have complete control. Feels great. However now I need those plants to turn green. I'm thinking the 20 gal pots aren't drawing well enough so I am going to drill a hundred holes in the sides and bottom of each bucket. I'm scared I may have a root rot issue but it's very difficult to check because of plant and pot size. I'm Tryjng to decide on best treatment from this point. plants need to be fed today so I'm thinking of either hitting them hard with h2o2 and mild nutes. Or going microbial and introducing the ogbiowar root and nute packs that just came in the mail. Also I'm considering using the hated eagle 20 or physan 20. I have an Arsenal of everything available and a small fortune into this battle and want to go stay away from harmful chemicals of possible but can't stand looking at sick plants.
Pythium I have dealt with many times but that black shit on your leaves has been the subject of many convo over the last few days :) to deal with pythium get some real good root stim I don't know any brand names if your in the us but over here its house and garden root stim I have had best result with a week of that followed by a week of super thrive usually does the trick and fix what ever the issue is that caused it hope that helps bro :)

mancdank

mancdank

Pythium I have dealt with many times but that black shit on your leaves has been the subject of many convo over the last few days :) to deal with pythium get some real good root stim I don't know any brand names if your in the us but over here its house and garden root stim I have had best result with a week of that followed by a week of super thrive usually does the trick and fix what ever the issue is that caused it hope that helps bro :)
Also for cleaning your medium which is recommended if your growing plants that big is a good enzyme I. E canna zym or its equivalent :)

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

are you in soil or coco?

it's easy to overwater a 20 gal, especially if the plant hasn't fully filled in the pot. I've had issues like that with overwatering 15-20 gal pots.

mancdank

mancdank

are you in soil or coco?

it's easy to overwater a 20 gal, especially if the plant hasn't fully filled in the pot. I've had issues like that with overwatering 15-20 gal pots.
A plant that size would take some real effort to over water unless he has no drainage or very very poor drainage

R

Randog3

I'm in coco. Think I may have started the issue when plants were transplanted into the pots and have been fighting it since. Anybody against drilling a bunch more holes into side and bottom of plastic pots for better drainage and aeration?

mancdank

mancdank

I'm in coco. Think I may have started the issue when plants were transplanted into the pots and have been fighting it since. Anybody against drilling a bunch more holes into side and bottom of plastic pots for better drainage and aeration?
Get em drilled bro and leach the medium properly to get any nasties out also get a good root stim that will combat the pythium and the super thrive will sort the plant out im not the sort of guy that can give massive explanations I just know if I got a problem how to fix it :)

Top Bottom