What deals are you guys getting for trim?

• Thread starter noone88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

noone88

I'm curious about what kind of deals you guys are getting from growers, dispensaries, and such when it comes to trim. 50/50? Is the trim presorted? Do you pay more for shake/flowers and how much?

Thanks guys!

sun

sun

today i seeen it for $5 a gram theres better deals on quantity .i wouldent know but the misses buys it from time to time.its wifi white super skunk and gsc.everyone says its worth the money.i scoop up all the wifi bud it comes from 25 an eighth for that

B

Bakedjon

Trim depends here in the Triangle. Right now the cheapest is 50 dollars a lb, the most expensive I am paying is 80. It use to always be about 50, then the oil boom happened... No a lot of people are processing their own trim, or you do 50/50 runs for people. If you are paying 200 plus a pound I would just try and make deals with people to run their stuff unless you are blessed with prices, or live in a state where you can get good prices. There is a lot of oil here, so wholesale has been about 10-15 a gram... What are you guys getting?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Trim depends here in the Triangle. Right now the cheapest is 50 dollars a lb, the most expensive I am paying is 80. It use to always be about 50, then the oil boom happened... No a lot of people are processing their own trim, or you do 50/50 runs for people. If you are paying 200 plus a pound I would just try and make deals with people to run their stuff unless you are blessed with prices, or live in a state where you can get good prices. There is a lot of oil here, so wholesale has been about 10-15 a gram... What are you guys getting?
Yeah, 80bucks is a steal dude! Run that unit and get 50-55grams @ 15 = 750ish$....off 50-80...

N

noone88

wholesale $15/g for honeycomb quality with golden color. $10/g for oil/budder

Top Bottom