• Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

What cause leaves to turn yellow 1 month old pineapple auto leaves
What defencieies dies yellow drying leave
starting to turn yellow

Growrx

Growrx

Curious also, some of my lower leaves on my autos are getting like this, my gf keeps telling me it’s because she’s dying, am I in denial that it’s almost harvest time? 😢

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Curious also, some of my lower leaves on my autos are getting like this, my gf keeps telling me it’s because she’s dying, am I in denial that it’s almost harvest time? 😢
mines a pineapple its 5 weeks old mine just started maybe a week ago im on week 2 of flower got mine in fox farm ocean forest and just feed it some nutes on 9/26 fox farm soil trio and some cal mag

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

maybe autos just do this i do know on photos some leaves just die natural with age and with autos its just speed up a lil bit

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Lack of nitrogen / food. As the plant tops require food to grow, mobile nutrients such as nitrogen will move from the lower leaves to support the upper leaves if there is not enough food in the soil.

Bandito_FTW

Bandito_FTW

Check the runoff water pH. I was having the same problem, but couldn’t lock down a deficiency issue. Checked my run off, and it was in the high 7,s. Lowered my feed pH, to adjust my runoff, and it seemed to work. My new runoff tested at 6.8. The plants seemed to recover. The soil was locking out nutrients because of the high pH.

Top Bottom