What deficiency am I looking at here?

• Thread starter barhoc11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

barhoc11

I have searched trying to find out what is going on with the leaves on my plants and think it might be a magnesium deficiency, even though I am using cal mag? Any help is much appreciated!
What deficiency am i looking at here

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I have searched trying to find out what is going on with the leaves on my plants and think it might be a magnesium deficiency, even though I am using cal mag? Any help is much appreciated!View attachment 1350623
Just looks like a discolored leaf.

Lets see a full plant picture and one from above before we diagnose anything though.

B

barhoc11

Just looks like a discolored leaf.

Lets see a full plant picture and one from above before we diagnose anything though.
Thanks for the response, here is another pic of the same leaf, a few hours later so you can see its getting worse...

Signal 2023 04 13 205623 002
B

BobBobsled

If it shows in new leaves at the top of the plant it's an Immobile nutrient. If it affects the bottom of the plant and older leaves then it's a mobile nutrient. How do the roots look? Keep in mind an EXCESS of cal can show up as a K, Mg, Fe, or Mn deficiency.

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Any nuts u feed before? soil condition? temp?
Well the dropping and clawing could be associated with overwatering and cold temp,get temp up a bit close to 28 and that should help.
if its Mag def, U can do foliar feed with espsomsalt ,but not more than 3 times a week ( tablespoon per/gal with clean water ).
Lower the light intensity a bit until it recovering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom