What did I bid on?

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey it would be AWESOME if I could see what I bid on and how much my bid is, if I am in the lead, etc.. instead of just getting a message in my inbox telling me I have been outbid. I put bids on a few things but then I dont know which one I am bidding on (especially if there are more than one pack of the saem kind available).

Also, is there a max bid function still? If I enter 100 while the bidding is still at 50 does it jump to 100 or does it go in teh set increments still?

thanks,

Cap

squiggly

squiggly

Last time I was bidding--it jumps the bid up to whatever you enter, not incremental based on max bid. Is there no item number in the email?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Last time I was bidding--it jumps the bid up to whatever you enter, not incremental based on max bid. Is there no item number in the email?

yeah I just noticed it jumped the bid straight to my max bid. that sucks. PLus I still don't know what I am bidding on.

juggernaut

juggernaut

agreed. It would make things easier....Also would be nice to see who we are bidding against....Might make it more fun as well maybe even higher bids....

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Ill stick to the buy it nows unless i just cant do without it,I was recently bidding on a pack,there were actually 3 or 4 available and kept getting outbid by a guy who actually admitted he was bidding on ALL the packs just to run the price up,he actually said this in a thread,people like that just think its a game and probably a high percentage of them never even pay for their gear and are responsible for the relists we see,thats the chance you take in an auction though.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Which would make the names of people bidding a good thing....I would hope those people are deleted from this forum.
I was bidding on stardawg and thought I had bid on stardawg but I guess i placed the last one on stardawgs sister but.......I scored a pack of white hashplant bx:):):)

Is stardawgs sister good?

Top Bottom