What Did I Do Wrong? Only Yielded 7oz

• Thread starter Weedbro95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Well as impressive as that may be, its hardly normal. I'd love to see pics of that grow.

This will easily be over 2, current grow. 2 plants in a 4x4. Still a bit to go,
But they will finish like their mothers. I get these yields regularly from my setup.

2DF8E3EE 18F1 4047 889D 040CAB82FD33

D9AC6C24 AB41 4F78 A203 5E991EB59497

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That's a nice setup. It is way more crowded than I prefer to grow but space isnt an issue for me at all. How long do you veg to get them to that size? How long is the turnaround time between crops?

gwheels

gwheels

But they will finish like their mothers. I get these yields regularly from my setup.

It is a beauty eh. Keep em short and flip them into fat colas. And with samsung strips but you are doing the exact right technique to make them work and grow a lot in a small space proving it can be done.

I will hone my skill better at different techniques and better defoliation scrogs etc to use the lighting better. Cobs are easier for how i grow...haphazardly and by the seat of my pants :D

H

Hdinkleman

day 11 flower

i dont think im going to pull a lb on this run, if i didnt need to run a fan and himidifier i could scrog out the entire sq ft area, but instead im mainlining the two plants in order to get a flat canopy.

D60C9DEB 1C73 4BA5 940D D61D5CC8005B

the tent door is open for me to take the picture, tge plant is 2.5 ft wide and almost 2 ft the other way

H

Hdinkleman

mr junitsu your scrog is awesome, im just so scrapped for space in my actual apartment and in the tent i havent bothered attempting to make a net like that, im planning on getting a bugger tent and then doinga scrog next.
no more mainling

gwheels

gwheels

MrJujitsu What size and type of plastic tubes did you use ?

I am going to make scrog nets that fit on the pot and put them all on wheels so i can wheel it into the flower room when its ready. Turn them around to defoliate too. Something like 2 x 4 nets.

I will be busy doing things all summer :D

Erick31876

Erick31876

A lb easy. Should be able to pull 1.5 in that space imo when you get it tuned
I agree , it's all in thing you grow area. You need to have everything dialed in. Your growing style, lighting, pot size, ventilation, temps, nutrients. I got like a pound and a half with 6 plants in my first grow. But the weed was no where near as good as it was and is with every grow after it. You will get better results with every grow. My first grow I over thought everything and over fed and my buds weren't as dense and frosty as they get now. It all comes down to having your grow area and technique dialed in.i learned a lot from the people hear at the farm and learned even more from the mistakes I made.

H

Hdinkleman

the goal is 1 lb per flowering cycle with 2 plants. erick31786 you are saying you can grow 6 plants in a 2.5 x 2.5 and get a lb off it?

Erick31876

Erick31876

MrJujitsu What size and type of plastic tubes did you use ?

I am going to make scrog nets that fit on the pot and put them all on wheels so i can wheel it into the flower room when its ready. Turn them around to defoliate too. Something like 2 x 4 nets.

I will be busy doing things all summer :D
You can go to home depot and get PVC pipes and various connectors. In 1/2 ,3/4,or 1 inch sizes. I dont remember what size I used. I think either 3/4 or 1 inch. I didn't make a net frame , I made a tent frame. You just need pipe, and elbows and the slide right together. And they will even cut it for you.

Erick31876

Erick31876

the goal is 1 lb per flowering cycle with 2 plants. erick31786 you are saying you can grow 6 plants in a 2.5 x 2.5 and get a lb off it?
If everything is dialed in, it might be possible. I dont know your experience or how you grow. There is a lot of variables. My first grow I vegged 6 plants in a 4 x 2 x 5 foot tall tent and could fit 6 plants in there in 5 gal smart pots. They are way smaller than 5 gal, I dont know why they say they are 5 gal when they are about 2 or 3, anyway,lol.i flowered them in the shower of a spare bathroom where the ceiling is about 7 .5 foot high. When they were done they were at least 6 to 7 foot tall. I also begged them for around 2 to 3 months and topped numerous times. I dont use a scrog. I ended up with a pound and a half 9f decent weed. Now with each grow I get a little more each time and my weed is better and better each time. It depends on a lot of things like what kind of yield that particular strain has, your growing style, veg time, pot size , etc. I dont worry about yield size now, I worry about quality.

H

Hdinkleman

If everything is dialed in, it might be possible. I dont know your experience or how you grow. There is a lot of variables. My first grow I vegged 6 plants in a 4 x 2 x 5 foot tall tent and could fit 6 plants in there in 5 gal smart pots. They are way smaller than 5 gal, I dont know why they say they are 5 gal when they are about 2 or 3, anyway,lol.i flowered them in the shower of a spare bathroom where the ceiling is about 7 .5 foot high. When they were done they were at least 6 to 7 foot tall. I also begged them for around 2 to 3 months and topped numerous times. I dont use a scrog. I ended up with a pound and a half 9f decent weed. Now with each grow I get a little more each time and my weed is better and better each time. It depends on a lot of things like what kind of yield that particular strain has, your growing style, veg time, pot size , etc. I dont worry about yield size now, I worry about quality.

that size tent is the one i want to buy for my next tent, 2.5 x 2.5 is really small, i have a hard time believing it would be that easy getting a lb or more in my size.
other than fungus gnats my nutes and watering is pretty dialed in, i just have to find a more effective way to eliminate them, at this point i have just been learning to live with them
the tent is pretty full as it is now with the two plants now

H

Hdinkleman

someone show me a lb off of one/two plants in a 2.5 x 2.5
in order to do that you are almost at 100% grow effiency, do you understand most of the time the seed breeders yield estimate is off of a square meter? i only have .75ish sq meter in my tent so its really pushing it space wise.
trust me if i had a 4 x 4 id be pulling over a lb guaranteed even in the worst of grows.

my tent at 2.5 x 2.5 = 6.25 sq feet ( not including the fan and all the other crap in the tent) and i only have less than 3 feet of vertical room

4 x 4 tent is 16 sq feet, almost triple my area, if you cant pull AT LEAST a lb in a tent that big you got problems with your grow

P

Pass2TheLeft

View attachment 862986

View attachment 862987
Nice grow bro i get the same results with 1 plant in the same area a bit over 2 pound per plant i grow 6 plants in a 4.5m x 3m tents last grow was 13 pound dry flower pic is week 6 of veg just turned 12/12

20190402 084546
Top Bottom