What did The White added to the Socal Master Kush?

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Sup Fellaz :rauch08:

I've read about the MK lately here @ the farm and was wondering about the white influence in it.
I know from Raskal that the MK is very potent and tasty and that she's a very slow vegger.
What about the W.MK? Will she veg faster?

Also im wondering how many phenos in this cross? Personaly i'd like 3 dif" phenos. One toward the white one the MK and one 50/50 will be AWESOME! :anim_19:

Did The White increased the potency? SoCal MK look really pontent already...

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Frost.!lol usually I think that's what the white is actually used for. Kinda like the aliens. Anything it touches it frostes up.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
ahah yes indeed i've noticed the frotz part was wondering about the veg part and grow pattern...

The SC MK clone have huge fan leaves, the middle fingers are like gorilla fingers lol...

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yeah it might thin out the leaves a bit since I have seen the socal be huge leaves. Might even get it to veg a bit faster but I wouldn't think that much since the white seems to be on the indica side and seems like it dosent strech that much. What differences do u notice coolest man....?

S

Surfr

Not really sure what the White added to the MK but I cannot wait for my beans to get here!!!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
ESER.ONE: It seems like they strech more to me, althought its hard to judge from pics, thats what i noticed. So i thought maybe the white added more vigor or accelerate the growth pattern in veg...maybe some one that grow both can tell us.

Surfr: good things come to those who wait...

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Yep and it's not done yet! I bet they can reach 400 real quick. Still worth it IMO but u need to have the $ which is not my case lol....

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is what I did with the White Master! Dominating this bitch. :big_boss:

IMG 1758
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
wow shit look sticky!! whats the taste/smell bro?

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Thick kush taste with a greasy mouth feel. Smells kinda rank and earthy. Overwhelms the room when it is unleashed.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Mouth Watering discription!! If u have any grow tips bro im on!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Purkle again.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Check out my thread on this strain, all the info you could want.

H

HowardHunt

Is there any more info on just the straight Master Kush? I've been looking and there isn't too much on it in comparisons to all the other Kushes.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Is there any more info on just the straight Master Kush? I've been looking and there isn't too much on it in comparisons to all the other Kushes.

Check out this thread SoCal MK compared to Bubba Kush

There is pictures of Sc MK and few infos....

Top Bottom