What did you puff with your first time?

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budhog

1977. I bugged the shit outta my older sister to get me high. On a Saturday, the folks were gone and she finally agreed. No papers. Nothing. So she tore part of the front page off the Sunday newspaper TV giude and rolled a joint of some Mexi brick. It tasted like shit, but I definitely got high. All her friends thought it was "cute" that the little 9 year old was getting high. I just wish I hadn't had my first cigarette around that time, too.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
my first burn was like you altitude....outta a can, but had some FIRE ass Sensi star LOL.... tell me whats wrong with that picture...? hahaha

bud good

bud good

i grew up is cali so my first time i was pretty young 10(maybe) smoked a joint with some homies after school down the street question if i was high cuase i really didnt know what being high was but yeah i kept the roach and smoked it later and came to love it as a kid i always wanted to get high just couldnt get my hands on it hahaha those were the best days ditching schooling hanging out and getting high sometimes i wish i still went to school ... just to ditch it and meet up at someones house whose parents worked late hahaha

bud good

bud good

piece piece piece ... i used the steal the trophies from school and hook up a socket wrench socket to that bitch hahhahaa i thought i was the shit hitting a steam roller with a fat ass spark plug socket atteched to it ... cant even smoke metal pipes anymore .... still smoke schwagg tho makes my dank only taste so much better i got a problem with smoking the same shit for too long yeah use that long platic part hahaha i also remember an incident w/ my first glass bong bought it in hollywierd offa melrose ne ways afta a while my dad found it in my room so when i came home after a sesh w/ friends it was like 1 or 2 am he got sick of waitin for me to come home i walk in the door and their it is on the coffee table i swiped it before he woke up wrapped a towel around it a tossed it in the attic crawl space hahahaha had it for a coupe months til he eventually found it and smashed it asshole had it stashed in a taped cardboard box with a convient razor slice on the side to take it out oh yeah and i put a box fan in the window of my room so all the pot smoke would be blown out my window(redirected air circulation) all my homies used to say they could smell the pot walkin up my driveway... god i smoked alot of weed ... still do ;P

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

i grew up is cali so my first time i was pretty young 10(maybe) smoked a joint with some homies after school down the street question if i was high cuase i really didnt know what being high was but yeah i kept the roach and smoked it later and came to love it as a kid i always wanted to get high just couldnt get my hands on it hahaha those were the best days ditching schooling hanging out and getting high sometimes i wish i still went to school ... just to ditch it and meet up at someones house whose parents worked late hahaha

Great stories, lol. But my kid is ten, and it makes me sick to think he could have been offered schwag... I haven't told my boys yet, but I'd much rather they puff some cannabis than ever touch a drop of alcohol. They know that dad grows medicinal plants for sick people, but I have so far successfully thwarted their curiosity. They'll be at least told the TRUTH about cannabis, pros and cons. When they reach the appropriate age, they can make an informed decision. I tried every drug I could get my hands on because of my parents' refusal to have an intelligent conversation. "Drugs" were just considered a major sin; nevermind the 400lb fatass preacher (who was addicted to food) and the ridiculous consumption of caffeine and prescription drugs...

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

ohh fuck man this thread is taking me back... I was 10 years old in the fifth grade and my, it was my uncles wedding and he had the reception at my dads house. My cousin wanted a place to chill so I knew of this abandoned house down the street I took him there with my best friend and he started smoking, of course we were begging him to try it. So he lets my friend hit it but he wont let me eventually after enough begging he gave in and had my first encounter with the sweet sweet cheba. We were smoking some bunk weed out of a 1/2 socket with some foil it in. Walking back felt like my feet were really heavy I just kinda flopped them down with every step.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

i put a box fan in the window of my room so all the pot smoke would be blown out my window(redirected air circulation) all my homies used to say they could smell the pot walkin up my driveway... god i smoked alot of weed ... still do ;P

ahaha thats how I got caught as a kid I put a box fan in front of my window sucking the smoke out well we got so blasted once in the 8th grade the fan fell over and no one noticed, except my parents :mad0233: lol

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

LMAO. I think everyone who's even halfway experienced has used the ol' fan in the window trick... My buddy's house years ago had a buildup on the window screen from the fan; it tested at 13% THC... haha!

T

THC Toker

I had my first smoke when I was 15 with a bunch of mates and people I knew. The hashish was Afghan boarder hash, probably second or third quality but it done us all in a treat. We smoked it in pipes, chillums and a poppy style spliff, it didn't take much back then.
I must have liked it as I have been smoking it ever since.

Top Bottom