What do I do! Droopy leaves!

• Thread starter MichaelB0329
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MichaelB0329

MichaelB0329

My plant is about a week and a half into flowering or less and this has been going on for 2-3 days. Should I just re-pot and add 25% perlite to the total mixture? It’ll be 50% promix soil 25% perlite and 25% black kow cow manure.

I don’t want to stress the plant. I thought overwatering was the issue but like I said it’s gotten worse

What do i do droopy leaves
What do i do droopy leaves 2
  • Sad
Reactions: Ina
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
When did you water it last it’s thirsty by the look and the tin foil is a bad choice a flat white paint is a better way to go on the space walls .

MichaelB0329

MichaelB0329

When did you water it last it’s thirsty by the look and the tin foil is a bad choice a flat white paint is a better way to go on the space walls .
Ok thank you. It’s been a few days (bad, I know) I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t flooding the root system. The soil mixture I have right now is terrible for drainage, with barely any perlite. What do you recommend I should do? And I’ll remove the tinfoil - thanks

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok thank you. It’s been a few days (bad, I know) I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t flooding the root system. The soil mixture I have right now is terrible for drainage, with barely any perlite. What do you recommend I should do? And I’ll remove the tinfoil - thanks
Give it a drink of just ph correct water no Nutes let it get it turgidity back yes plant needs 30/ 70 coco perlite mix better drainage and raise up the plant up off the space floor get a air gap under the plant will help it out lots .

MichaelB0329

MichaelB0329

Give it a drink of just ph correct water no Nutes let it get it turgidity back yes plant needs 30/ 70 coco perlite mix better drainage and raise up the plant up off the space floor get a air gap under the plant will help it out lots .
Unfortunately I don’t have the budget right now to get a lot of equipment I want including the soil, ph meter, and a bunch of other items. I’m just gonna tough it out for this plant and hope for the best using your guys’ tips. For my next grow I’m definitely saving for upgrades. Thanks to you both!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Unfortunately I don’t have the budget right now to get a lot of equipment I want including the soil, ph meter, and a bunch of other items. I’m just gonna tough it out for this plant and hope for the best using your guys’ tips. For my next grow I’m definitely saving for upgrades. Thanks to you both!
You better bring something back to the table buddy , use this plant to get some schooling learnt , regards od ...

MichaelB0329

MichaelB0329

You better bring something back to the table buddy , use this plant to get some schooling learnt , regards od ...
That was my mindset going into this grow, actually. I had no idea if it was a male or female in the beginning but I decided to grow ahead and pop a seed of white lightning before I did my autoflower fems just as a learning experience so I wouldn't be too upset if this ends up badly, I'll just know what not to do next time. Thanks for the help, though!

uphere

uphere

Not familiar with Kow cow but manure tends to be very hot and she looks hot. I've been destroyed by chicken moo, many years ago. If you use composted soil make sure you add extra perlite. Shits heavy. Pun intended.

Top Bottom