what do i do with my trim?

• Thread starter wambam123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wambam123

wambam123

i have a lot of trim off my recent crop, i went out and got myself a silk screen, but do i dry then freeze? or just freeze straight away?

Y

yamama

i usually make bubblehash from my trim with a set of payload bags of aqualabs, link at the side.
What i found from reading many posts on here is that you can use either dry frozen or fresh frozen, usually dry frozen gives more an fresh frozen gives a slightly higher grade but less quantiy compared to the dried. Also if u make it with fresh trim its recomended to keep the final product in the freezer to prevent it from going moldy on the inside. Aqualabs has a post on this about cloudydome hash or something like this. Also if you want a real nice guide to making bubble check out Blaze post on here an aqualabs has a small video or 2 on youtube.
If you want to do something else with it there are plenty of different options an guides posted on this site

I

Integra21

I personally use bubble bags and make bubble hash. I have found that you generally get higher quality hash using fresh frozen trim. When you dry it first there is more of a potential of plant matter getting through the screen. Usually dry trim hash is also darker in color. I used to make butter, but that can only be used for cooking. Hash stores better than butter and can be used for several things. I like to smoke mine on occasion, or if a friend is packing a pipe throw a little on top. If I feel like cooking, I just warm some butter and mix in the desired amount of hash and get cooking. So, long story shor, bubble hash with fresh trim(not dried). If you dont have the cash for bags now but you will later, the fresh trim stays fresh in the freezer for months. Here's a pic of 1/3 of my last hash run.
http://www.invalid.com/members/integra21-157637-albums-5th-grow-dual-6oow-s-water-cooled-co2-piss-blue-kush-scrog-dwc-picture982346-piss-kush-day-3-15.jpg

Blaze

Blaze

For dry sift (silk screen) you need to dry it first, then freeze it.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

heal people. Make it into Phoenix Tears Oil. Or send it to me and I will... :) Have fun whatever you decide. Peace

wambam123

wambam123

thanks guys, love the scales integra21,blaze how long do i freeze for?

420king-MASSES

you can give me all your trim ill shake it and get some bubble

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I Know What I Would Do........

I would throw it in a pot on the stove with a gallon of milk

Cooking_2.jpg

Then I would mix up some Ice Cream

Icecream_Mixed.jpg

Then I would Throw it in an Ice Cream Maker

Makin_Icecream_1.jpg

Open it up

Icecream_Done_2.jpg

And then enjoy it and be Riiiiiiiiiped

Finished_Product.jpg

:):):):):):)

I

Integra21

I would throw it in a pot on the stove with a gallon of milk

Cooking_2.jpg

Then I would mix up some Ice Cream

Icecream_Mixed.jpg

Then I would Throw it in an Ice Cream Maker

Makin_Icecream_1.jpg

Open it up

Icecream_Done_2.jpg

And then enjoy it and be Riiiiiiiiiped

Finished_Product.jpg

:):):):):):)
I like the icecream idea. Im gona throw my hash in some and make Blue Kush Blueberry swirl. Thanks for reminding me of that, I had always wanted to do it but somehow I always forget. Must be all that herb I smoke.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I like the icecream idea. Im gona throw my hash in some and make Blue Kush Blueberry swirl. Thanks for reminding me of that, I had always wanted to do it but somehow I always forget. Must be all that herb I smoke.

No Prob. Use Blueberry Pie Filling. Works better then strait fruit.

C

Cannabear

make bho out of it... or sell it to the clubs for a grand per pound

wambam123

wambam123

once dried how long should i freeze for? thanks for the replies.

Blaze

Blaze

Depends on how much shake you have. You want it to be frozen all the way through, so you need to freeze it for a at least a few hours. I usually just toss mine in the freezer the day before and let it sit overnight so I know for sure it is nice and frozen.

wambam123

wambam123

whats the best thing to put the trim in the freezer with? bag or container?

I

Integra21

I just put mine in a doubled up 13gal kitchen bag. The one with the draw strings.

Top Bottom