What do I do?

• Thread starter Malachi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
that sounds great man! keep me posted to how it goes, this has always intrigued me. how many strains are you going to put on that base?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I have grafted a Jap maple tree and it took a while for them to get going. Always thought it would be cool to do inside to my fav plant but never tried it.

Can't wait to see how this works out!

M

Malachi

Well I changed my mind I am going to do some surgery tonight to see how it works out. I will take some pictures throughout the operation to let you guys see the procedure. Lol

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Cant wait to hear how grafting works out for you, it would be so much easier to care for one mom with 10 strains on it. The only downside I see is if that one plant dies, you lose all your strains. I think tissue culture is probably the way to go as a back up. I have a feeling test tubes full of green goo can't be counted as plants.
I know in cali they threw out the plant # limits, hopefully it will have a positive effect on your state laws down the road.

M

Malachi

If they were smart they would limit the amount of watts or number of lamps you could have, but the less the puppet masters know the better it is, the way I see things.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
hey malachi, how those grafts coming along?

M

Malachi

I haven't done them yet, I backed out at the last minute because I have so many projects going on right now and I don't have the space to do it properly. I have some beans to sex out then I will be able to make room in my mother/veg room. I did get a chance to talk with a guy at the apple orchard and he explained to me how he grafts his apple trees. He does it the same way as in the video except he doesn't use plastic wrap to seal the graft he just simply uses candle wax, so when I do get a chance to do some grafting I will try one branch the way it shows and another ealing the graft with candle wax.

Top Bottom