what do i do?!!?

• Thread starter mrcool27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrcool27

ive been doing a ton of researchonline and i honestly dont know what to do. I am starting my first grow come this season and there are just to many strain choices to pick from. i figured id make a checklist of the specs i need and hopefully someone will be able to help me.
1. It needs to be indica/indica dominant
2. Mid to late October harvest latest
3. Can take a bit colder weather during the end of the season.
4. Not to tall...hoping 4 feet is the highest
5. Beginner friendly:)
6. Not to expensive for seeds...hoping 70-80 bucks for 10 fem
7. High yeild
8. No autoflower...they seem like a waste for the risk and work
9. Strong plant..can take a beating
Any suggestions would be helpful just try to recomend starins that meet at least some of the requirements. Another question i have is online i see websites saying a plant will yeild 500grams dry but then i see grow diaries and people are pulling 150 grams and happy about it....it seems like a big difference to me.

K

kolah

Don't skimp on cheap seeds. Invest in good genetics as they will easily pay themselves off. I do not care for fems seeds at all...or autoflower.

Start off with a small grow.

Once you get em' growing, pop off some clones.

Spend some time here reading about bugs, diseases and deficiencies.

I like soil grows. You could mix up some kickass super-soil and just add water and stay the hell otta the way. If they need nutes, you'll be able to read what they need if you have done your homework properly.

DO inspect your plants at least twice a day.

Keep your lips locked.

M

mrcool27

Don't skimp on cheap seeds. Invest in good genetics as they will easily pay themselves off. I do not care for fems seeds at all...or autoflower.

Start off with a small grow.

Once you get em' growing, pop off some clones.

Spend some time here reading about bugs, diseases and deficiencies.

I like soil grows. You could mix up some kickass super-soil and just add water and stay the hell otta the way. If they need nutes, you'll be able to read what they need if you have done your homework properly.

DO inspect your plants at least twice a day.

Keep your lips locked.
thanks for the advice man...im actually doin a guerilla grow checkin it once maybe twice a week...mixin some soil lettin mother nature take over. pretty much my only concern is it being founds and desease and critter...thats why im checking up on it. i just want fem seeds cause im worried bout missing the males due to the fact that i will only be checking it once a week...also i thought 70 bucks for ten was better quality from what ive reasearched lol...i was thinking about getting early riser or dutch dope..anny comments?

Latest posts

Top Bottom