What do I need/or is a waste of time out of this GH list of nutrients?

• Thread starter LiveandLearn502
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LiveandLearn502

LiveandLearn502

Getting ready for a nice size grow and was wanting to know which products to get in pair with the triflora series.

Thank you in advance!!!
What do i needor is a waste of time out of this gh list of nutrients

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Even if I'm growing in coco?
Not sure what you mean? By dry I mean they come dry and you mix them into the water then feed the same as liquid nutrients. Only they are much cheaper and not diluted down.

Instead of adding like 1 tsp per gal the only difference is its done by weight like 1 gram per gal etc.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
So I agree with what has been said above but I'm also a bandwagon jumper occasionally and Ive used GH trio plus calimagic for a long long time.

Even though I exclusively run hydro I'm a believer that it does lack the great flavor of good soil grown. So I just recently added diamond nectar, armor si and floralicious to the line up for shits and giggles and because I read too much crap online. Tell you what I've noticed so far:

Armor si: It's super alkaline, wow! but a little goes long way, will have the gallon forever I think.

Diamond Nectar: very acidic! Almost eliminated the need need for ph down, balances the armor si nicely.

Floralicious: It's dark, it stinks like fish and molasses. Stains anything it touches black lol

Long story short I just finished a run with just the base 3 and calimagic and felt like it could have been better so I went and bought some new toys. That's it. 🤷‍♂️ I will have to do a few runs and smoke the stuff to see.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I use the GH3 part plus Kool Bloom. I find the kool bloom gives me bigger harder buds...It could just be a placebo effect though...if I think its going to help I believe I'll see the results to be positive.
I don't find the liquid GH 3 part that bad on price...around .$80 CDN from Amazon can last me a year with a 4-5 plant perpetual grow. I don't need the cal/mag with my well water.

Rooke

Rooke

Hey there buddy! I’ve been using Gh flora series grow and bloom for 4 years now with awesome results never exceeded 75-80% of recommended full strength but it’s getting expensive here in Canada 120$ per gallon ouch! I’m going to give Mega Crop a try for this years outdoor grow I hope it will perform well!!

BigCube

BigCube

Hey there buddy! I’ve been using Gh flora series grow and bloom for 4 years now with awesome results never exceeded 75-80% of recommended full strength but it’s getting expensive here in Canada 120$ per gallon ouch! I’m going to give Mega Crop a try for this years outdoor grow I hope it will perform well!!

They are 50$ a gallon at my local hydro store. Sounds like you're getting a rough deal ☹

Even on Amazon they are only 50 to 60 bucks a gallon.

I would still like to cut my nutrient cost down though. Amazon isnt too big on dry nutrients. I'll have to check out the local hydro shop.

growsince79

growsince79

They are 50$ a gallon at my local hydro store. Sounds like you're getting a rough deal ☹

Even on Amazon they are only 50 to 60 bucks a gallon.

I would still like to cut my nutrient cost down though. Amazon isnt too big on dry nutrients. I'll have to check out the local hydro shop.
Here's a blast from the past.

Top Bottom