What Do I Want?

• Thread starter robomont
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
robomont

robomont

i want to be stoned not sleepy.
i dont want giggly or munchies.
i want to space out and feel pressure behind my eyeballs.
couchlock is fine as long as i dont pass out.ive got blueberry and its ok.but not the end all be all.im tired of fruit stuff but not going to shy from it if my other request were fullfilled.
i dont live anywhere near a dispenciary.so i cant just go in a start sampling.im leaning towards tahoe og or columbian per what ive read but would like some real advice from some folks who may really know.thankyou in advance for helping me out here.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It's trial and error for people. What does one thing for one, may not be the same for another. Most times, labels are not even close to being the strain you think it is. Grower error, or shady growers mislabeling plants to fetch more money.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I don't trust anyone. I do however use one clone/breeder for the past 3 yrs. And ONLY him. Even then I quarantine anything and everything I get. But he has never done me wrong nor mislabeled anything as he is thorough in his work like I am. I'm ocd about my grow.

robomont

robomont

thankyou elmaniaco.thats why i was leaning towards columbian but i do like the funk that tahoe brags about.was thinking maybe make a cross of these two.
i dont see anybody going in that direction and may be a good hybrid of the future.just thinking out loud.

Brazloko

Brazloko

Thc efects ever person diferent,I describe the high you want with chocolope,great day smoke strain for me ...I still trying to find something similar but,is no dispensaries yet he here in boston.

B

Burned Haze

^ yeah I was thinking that as well , in seed form and a yield improvement is gorilla bubble ( check out the thread and get his bx2+-bx4 ) it will guratee ya a true pheno cause the breeder def put the work down

Tat2420

Tat2420

That's how Skywalker gets me...but my homegirl...its instant naptime.
Everything affects everyone a little different...different phenos and grow styles...shit even different times of harvest.

As for trusting the strain...I hardly ever trust the name anymore. I've seen stores with the same shit in different jars with different names.

It's like chasing the highest tested Thc levels...sometimes the highest ain't the best...

Good luck in your hunt:)

MiMadman

MiMadman

One really has to be careful and not get swept up in running untested varieties. When i think of how to determine a reputable breeder. Serious seeds comes to mind. Breeding takes time...selection and study of traits and genetics. The market is full of hacks...becareful

Krypto

Krypto

most of the "kush" stuff does it for me. Gives a "relaxed energy"

Top Bottom