What Do These Leaves Mean Why Are They Like This ?

• Thread starter ChuiSoto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChuiSoto

So I have tell plants 6 sour desiel and 6 big krippling all my sour desiel have these leaves and I'm wondering why and what does it mean ? I think it's ph unbalance I had them at a buddy of mine but wouldn't the BK look the same of the SD they drank the same water? Also read it could be Tabbacco Virus but wouldn't it have spread to the BKs as well they were next to eachother....

What do these leaves mean why are they like this
What do these leaves mean why are they like this 2
What do these leaves mean why are they like this 3
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Spider mites
I already addressed this in the other thread with your post. Please keep other threads on topic for the user. If you have an issue with your plant, please make your own thread for us to help you betyer and not get 2 or 3 diagnoses mixed up with other growers problems.

Tha ks

Donkey

Donkey

Spider mites
I already addressed this in the other thread with your post. Please keep other threads on topic for the user. If you have an issue with your plant, please make your own thread for us to help you betyer and not get 2 or 3 diagnoses mixed up with other growers problems.

Tha ks
Im sooo sorry. I'm new to site and to using smart phones & computers,, didnt mean to offend or do it wrong.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

These are my outdoor it's only this one that's this bad why

Looks pretty fried in the middle. Odd, 2 or 3 weeks ago did you feed her or giver her anything out of the norm? In the future, I would lollipop, removing the middle overgrowth to allow better air flow. The last pic, can you take a better, in focus pic of the big leaf dead center? Hard to tell what's on the leaf.

C

ChuiSoto

Well I have 12 plants and only this one is like that is it not getting enough sun or does it have bugs I just sprayed them the other day and some buds are brown on it

lino

lino

sissors, clean that plant up....\
Water
spray the plant and wash it, high pressure.
put a floresent t5 on it if there not enough lite.
or chop it,
it will spread bugs if you dont take care of it.

C

ChuiSoto

Yeah I cleared it out and sprayed but another question are these amber hairs or are they getting burned

IMG 0216
IMG 0217
IMG 0218
Dan789

Dan789

Looks like multiple problems, big bugs eating holes in the leaves, and smaller bug/mites providing the withering. How do the surrounding plants look? This late in the season might be wise to remove the plant seemingly most affected.

C

ChuiSoto

Those were catapillars they dead now tho I watched them fall and die lol and no more spiders but maybe heat ?

Top Bottom