• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
LoL nah when co went legal a good percentage of of the private loans came from people in real estate. Right after the housing market crashed.
Large grows will lose their ass as more people throw seeds in the ground

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You must be doing something wrong, I’ve only known maybe two people who have lost a package. Never use fedex or ups and always double seal with sealer bags.
Someone reported me and i lost a string of six in a week.... something went fishy because it was fine for years. All six got a letter from the postmaster telling them to come pick up their package hahaha ya ok

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
No offense,View attachment 769560 just cloning today in my little tent.
And I won’t answer the door if they come a knocking. I’ll have my wife zip me inside there.
That’s what you should do. It’s the ding bats that answer the door are the first to go. No warrant take a hike! If everyone did this there job becomes 100 times harder and more expensive.

stiffneck

stiffneck

What do I think? I think that little fucking gnome can suck a bag of dicks. haha. He has my personal invitation to come get some. Little fucking tiny pee pee Jeff " suck a bag o dicks sessions " . Haha. What a tool.

stiffneck

stiffneck

I have to laugh at myself. sometimes I will read what I write and think? Man you really need to chill out! I could really care less about myself as I would gladly be a fucking poster boy for med cannabis. It's all med use folks. Rec use is a myth.

I do feel for the folks that rely on cannabis to put food on the table though. This shits not funny when it's your family that's at stake. Time for folks to stand their ground.

jipp

jipp

do what i do, blame it on the meds. laughs.

yeah, if you can not laugh at your self. how can you laugh at anything else.
but do what i do.. "im high" wait, "im really fucking high" which im not, but i think i need a medical time out for the remedy .
having a good day, yeah?
bowls up.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
do what i do, blame it on the meds. laughs.

yeah, if you can not laugh at your self. how can you laugh at anything else.
but do what i do.. "im high" wait, "im really fucking high" which im not, but i think i need a medical time out for the remedy .
having a good day, yeah?
bowls up.
Lmfao!

xavier7995

xavier7995

That’s what you should do. It’s the ding bats that answer the door are the first to go. No warrant take a hike! If everyone did this there job becomes 100 times harder and more expensive.

That little step of just not opening the door could have saved so many people. Come back with a warrant and blow my door up in a crazy raid, cause I sure am not letting you in.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What is not being mentioned is that our legal system is financed on small crime. Real criminals are smart and connected. They don’t usually get caught.

Nickel and dime possession charges are the backbone of our lawyer/ Judge/ prison system.

Legal pot ruins the jail business. They need to make busts. What they take and fine is their livelihood.

As long as we have police. State and federal. They wil raid wherever the money is with whatever “grey area” they can use.

It has always been this way. And they are losing money.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What is not being mentioned is that our legal system is financed on small crime. Real criminals are smart and connected. They don’t usually get caught.

Nickel and dime possession charges are the backbone of our lawyer/ Judge/ prison system.

Legal pot ruins the jail business. They need to make busts. What they take and fine is their livelihood.

As long as we have police. State and federal. They wil raid wherever the money is with whatever “grey area” they can use.

It has always been this way. And they are losing money.
I spoke to my attorney about this,
He said there’s no crime if it’s legal.

dre8791

dre8791

I feel for the people that really laid it out there and put all their resources into going legit. Those that tried to comply are now looking to be the first to fall. It will be interesting to see the resulting court cases and the wider-reaching implications of them regarding state vs federal law. I am rather fond of schadenfreude so the twisting of logic on why the god emperor is doing this has been pretty amazeballs.

Edit: I don't expect anything to come from it really. They might raid some big ops in CA as sticking it to the libs plays well with the base. It's all theater.
All very true until election time. There he and his cronies protecting him on Capitol Hill will learn what defeat is.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That little step of just not opening the door could have saved so many people. Come back with a warrant and blow my door up in a crazy raid, cause I sure am not letting you in.
Ya because 9 times out of ten they are working of a hunch and couldn’t get a warrant even if they are threatening you with one.
And for the record no knock warrants are even more rare. I’ve heard them use that excuse before to, if you don’t let us in we’re goingbto come back with a warrant and tear your house apart. That’s when I flip them the bird!

stiffneck

stiffneck

I have had the boys in blue at my door. Fucking God help those poor sons o bitches as they had to deal with the red headed wife. Hahaha... she told those fuckers in very loud words that they could.... " get the fuck off her porch and NO she wouldn't open the door and to get the HELL off her property! "..... haha haha.. my 21 year old son had to pull her back and calm her down.

Do NOT fuck with the wife.....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I have had the boys in blue at my door. Fucking God help those poor sons o bitches as they had to deal with the red headed wife. Hahaha... she told those fuckers in very loud words that they could.... " get the fuck off her porch and NO she wouldn't open the door and to get the HELL off her property! "..... haha haha.. my 21 year old son had to pull her back and calm her down.

Do NOT fuck with the wife.....
Tax payer dollars used to harass people.:( “We just want to talk to you” rule#1 never talk to the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom