? What do u need for a 1k plant set up

• Thread starter mrdjk5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
?'s

1000 Plants can be alot of work but can be very successful with the right help.

I do not think one person is planning on taking care of 1000 plants plus Moms and clones. This will take a small organized team to be successful.

A couple of questions:

1. What part of the World, North America or Europe? or somewhere else?
2. Do you plan on making it "Medically Legal"
3. 600's or 1000 watt lights?
4. Do you have a good electrician?
5. Do you plan on paying for Electricity, "Borrowing it", using Generators or a combination of theses?
6. What growing medium do you have the best access for the best prices.
7. What is the PH of the water where you plan on growing at?
8. Are you planning on one large flowering room or a couple?
9. Do you have buyers and transportation for your product once you have completed? This is the key otherwise you can not complete the circle.

I would use 2 to 3 strains instead of just one.

Just my 2 cents...

Aqua Lab Tech

F

frenchfarmer

wow 1k plants is big and if you have to ask how to do it then it is probably beyond your level of skill just yet

if you have done 50-100 plants then you would know what it takes to pull a 1k plant grow and wouldn't need to ask how to do it

i wish you luck

totally agree,....:character0095:

M

mrdjk5

just so you know ,,,get caught with a 1000 plants in uk ,u looking at 5-7 years jail

thanks hazy bro .
i no what u sayin man , its all a risk
man i was readin bout a chinese guy thats just been sentenced for a big grow around bfd area of yorkshire he was caught at the scene and tryed to cut a police officers head off he was caught here with 2000 plants in an old church theyd bought then his dna was found at an addy in brum with 700 in there bro guess what he just got man ,, 3 years man .. lucky fucin guy man

F

frankie-smiles

Like everyone has said 1000 plants is a whole lot of work. I think the only way of doing it would be to stager the whole grow, putting 100 plants a week or so into flower. That way you cut your veg area by 10 times, you have only 100 plants to trim at a time and gives you a constant turn around. That way by the end of 10 weeks you'll have a few hundered plants already harvested and probably another 800 at various stages of flower. Just makes things a wee bit easier to do. 1000 plants is a job for a crew of workers rather than just one person. I wouldn't wanna be triming 100 plants a week, or watering 1000 for that matter. As for drying, thats alot of space needed also, some major odour control etc etc. 100 plants is managable but 1000 is some fucking hard work. Hope you have no friends, family or life cuz with 1000 plants you'd be working 24 hours a day.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
did you see the grow in manchester in the 4 story disused pub

18,000 plants crazy

B

British_Hempire

Plz don't use words like chink, some find them offensive.

I lived in Bradford for years, lots of old churches there have been turned into other uses, there were several I know of that stood empty and unused.

Wierd they should use a church though, Bradford is absolutely jam packed with old mills and warehouses, I helped with a few large grows and they were all in old mills. One grow was directly opposite Manningham police station, right up on the top floor, you could look out of the windows into the police yard. It's been turned into luxury flats now but back in the 90s some huge piles of weed came out of that place!

Little Germany area which is all 7-8 storey Victorian warehouses had literally 2 dozen medium to large commercial ops back in 97, most of the buildings are offices now, back then it was a very quiet part of town with a bunch of posh restaurants and wine bars, only people you saw around were office workers in suits, so it was ideal place to have a grow, after 6pm it was deserted.

S

Stackin Paper

Like someone said do 100 plants but id do it every 2 weeks, then you could be taking cuts off the plants in flower after a few weeks and no need for mums after that.

Oh i wouldn't suggest borrowing the electricity as someone said either, lol.

D

Donk Frog

The only space I ever do more than 50 is in the great outdoors

Top Bottom