What Do U Think Is Wrong?

• Thread starter PassTheJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PassTheJ

So this started 3 days ago. Its gotten a bit worse. Only 2 plants exhibit this and only the top canopy. Everything else underneath is fine. I thought it might be my fluence. Too much light is cooking them but the rest are absolutely fine and happy.

What could cause this?

What do u think is wrong
What do u think is wrong 2
What do u think is wrong 3
What do u think is wrong 4
P

PassTheJ

No. Stem looks fine. Branch stems also look fine.

I'm actually feeding them far less this time around.

It's like 89° inside tent.

The leaves feel very brittle. Even the ones that are showing small signs of this.. almost like they're being burned from the inside.

20180531 103407
20180531 103420
20180531 103426
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

The leaves feel very brittle. Even the ones that are showing small signs of this.. almost like they're being burned from the inside.

Way to hot, all the plants are to follow suit soon. Get the temps down to 80.

P

PassTheJ

Way to hot, all the plants are to follow suit soon. Get the temps down to 80.

Really? This is very interesting. I used to use burples and I've had temps hit 100 during summer runs and I didnt get this nonsense.

Now I'm using spyderXPlus and 90 makes them shrivle.. Crazy man..

P

PassTheJ

Instead of running my AC, could I just turn off a bar or 2? I'm using 2 of these monsters in a 4x8. I think maybe it's over saturated with light?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Really? This is very interesting. I used to use burples and I've had temps hit 100 during summer runs and I didnt get this nonsense.

Now I'm using spyderXPlus and 90 makes them shrivle.. Crazy man..
At a 100 your quality of weed will be absolutely terrible.
Are you growing the same strain? Some strains are more resistant to heat, but 90-100 during the ripe phase is not good for any strain. You can get away with 90 the first 2-3 weeks of bloom but you will get excessive stretching.

Instead of running my AC, could I just turn off a bar or 2? I'm using 2 of these monsters in a 4x8. I think maybe it's over saturated with light?
Temps are most important over light saturation IMHO. Fried buds are just the worst to smoke. Flavors gone high is weak. I’ve done it many many times that’s how I know.

Calichief

Calichief

It may be the heat if it’s too hot some tap water and not ph ing water does it sometimes

P

PassTheJ

At a 100 your quality of weed will be absolutely terrible.
Are you growing the same strain? Some strains are more resistant to heat, but 90-100 during the ripe phase is not good for any strain. You can get away with 90 the first 2-3 weeks of bloom but you will get excessive stretching.

Temps are most important over light saturation IMHO. Fried buds are just the worst to smoke. Flavors gone high is weak. I’ve done it many many times that’s how I know.

Hmm your probably right. By week 5 I usually have the ac on.. i guess it's time before it gets out of hand..

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Ur reading comprehension leaves something to be desired....
Not really, If you pay attention you would realize his second post was posted a minute before mine. So as I’m typing after reading his first post he hits post reply, couple seconds later I hit post reply. I hope that clears everything up for you.;)
Then I responded again when I saw the second post.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

Theres purple all over them

G gnome

G gnome

Not really, If you pay attention you would realize his second post was posted a minute before mine. So as I’m typing after reading his first post he hits post reply, couple seconds later I hit post reply. I hope that clears everything up for you.;)
Then I responded again when I saw the second post.
Upon further review....fart noise!

Bbang420

Bbang420

So this started 3 days ago. Its gotten a bit worse. Only 2 plants exhibit this and only the top canopy. Everything else underneath is fine. I thought it might be my fluence. Too much light is cooking them but the rest are absolutely fine and happy.

What could cause this?
It's most definitely heat stress 89 degrees is a bit on the hot side my room
goes between 70 n 85 (when it's in the 90s outside). If you were early veg n they came from clones n it was the bottom I would say it's normal especially if you use an alcohol based cloning product like "dip n grow" bc it does look a little like a chemical burn that you can get from miracle grow too. How often you water/feed them? Mine I have to water every other day sometimes 2 but mine I think it's the plants being too big for 3 gallon smart pots. Your leaf issue is definitely heat related. Have you giving them a form of silica blast? Lots of companies different versions of it n it will help with all kinds of stress issues especially heat related. I use the "Go" line from general organics for veg n flowering but in flowering mix in the "snow storm" line oh n also use SOS through my whole grow even in my bubble cloner. These are mine that I have flowering now a little over a month pots way too small imo hence the fact of them needing water roughly every other day.

IMG 20180528 163007
IMG 20180528 162838
IMG 20180528 162815

Latest posts

Top Bottom