What do (usage) with plant itself (after harvest)

• Thread starter 0xygen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
0xygen

0xygen

I planted a couple of seeds outside. And now they're about 2 meters tall and have started flowering. Except there's a bit of a problem. I live in Norway, and it's below freezing at night. They're still doing fine, although you can tell they're cold. Basically I don't think they'll make it through the flowering phase. What a shame.
My question is what can i do with the plant itself? Can i cut them down and make them into anything at all? Make use of the stem and the leaves?
I've already taken clones, over 30, so I'm not worried about the buds. But I want to use the rest of the plant. Any suggestions?

0xygen

0xygen

em, yes.

but other ideas are welcomed. The plant has so many functions. But hash and weed are the easiest, I guess?

J

jimbobthe3rd

Put up a mass greenhouse over them and get a heater! Save the girls!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How cold? Freezing or below yet? They can take quite a bit of cold but it tends to stall their growth, almost completely once it gets below freezing. If you've got buds then you've got something that might be smokable. Too bad it's so big or you could possibly pot it up and bring it inside.

I would agree with the suggestion of tenting, depending on how far in this girl is. If she's closer to finishing, I'd want to get as much out of her as possible.

Graywolf

Graywolf

According to Stark, vegetating plants still produce cannabinoids.

I would personally do a solvent extraction if I couldn't save her.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
^^^ Listen to this fine gentleman, and search his threads for information. ^^^Knows his schtuffs!

Top Bottom