what do you cure in?

• Thread starter jimbaloo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MASSES 420KING

50 gallon rubbermaids for my outdoor crops and a shit load of mason jars for my indo:banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

H

humboldtlocal

This is what I use.

Sucks the air out of my pounds and replaces it with nitrogen. I have seen pounds that were two years old that were preserved with this and they were perfect. They didn't lose any smell or color. It is quickly becoming an industry standard around the Triangle. I love it.

S

strawD

This is what I use.

Sucks the air out of my pounds and replaces it with nitrogen. I have seen pounds that were two years old that were preserved with this and they were perfect. They didn't lose any smell or color. It is quickly becoming an industry standard around the Triangle. I love it.

HAHAHAHAHAHa that video is fucking hilarious. watch as i use this nasa level space machine to seal a single serving of chicken. LOL they make sure to advertise the big one that can hold a pound, but use a tiny amount of food.

F

FileError404

For big harvests, these are air tight and food grade:

or stackable for a REALLY big harvest: :D

KUSHMAN901

KUSHMAN901

Walmart has gallon ball wide mouth mason jars for 10 bucks and k mart has quart ball wide mouth mason jars a case of 12 for 11.99

S

SomeoneYouKnow

For big harvests, these are air tight and food grade:

or stackable for a REALLY big harvest: :D

I second this suggestion!

Vittle Vaults are the shit.

I'm pretty sure that is what JK was talking about when he said dog food containers.

SYK

B

Backward_Z

I second this suggestion!

Vittle Vaults are the shit.

I'm pretty sure that is what JK was talking about when he said dog food containers.

SYK

The dog food bins are awesome for when you need to take stuff in your car, also. They seal down really well and look like dog food.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
For personal stash, glass jar "Le Parfait" hehe..The name says it all...

Top Bottom