What Do You Do With Your Trim?

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I save everything, Im the kinda guy that looks at trash and might just keep it instead of throwing it away because someone may need it later. I currently have pounds and pounds of fan leaf trim frozen in my freezer right now because I feel like a cancer patient could use it to make some cbd oil. I dont know any cancer patients and in my state I dont think I could ask even if I knew one.

What do you guys do with stems, stalks, and trim?

Is there a better use for it than making the college kids down the block stick their noses in the air after I throw it on the campfire?
I know you can pound the stems with a rock and make hemp fibre but I think Ill pass on that one.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Its just fan trim from where I lollypop my plants, very little to no trichomes so dry ice would be a waste. Its basically useless unless you wanted to make a cancer curing tincture or oil I am guessing.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
She makes me all kinds my fav is sweetpotato carrot and ginger . She also makes a pineapple kale and some other shot I like loll. I never as I just pass the leafs and 2 days later I get juice

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I have a whole freezer full, guess its time to get out the juicer and start experimenting with flavors. With my juicy experience I know you need a sweet and a sour to offset the vegetable flavors. Pineapple cannabis carrot sounds like a good place to start tasting.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

if its strongish dope you can make canna oil too to eat out of it for whatever feeling the strain gives you. I can spin friends with vegging leafs no problemo with just 3.5. zips in 24 ounces oil.. Especially if RSO. I used to throw trim away . I had no idea it could be so much fun without even being in bud. I'll never throw it away again ! Strain dependant though. I like alot of head play but you may want to explore maybe the muscle relaxing effects or other medicinal properties.. Depends what ya got and are looking for really.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I save everything, Im the kinda guy that looks at trash and might just keep it instead of throwing it away because someone may need it later. I currently have pounds and pounds of fan leaf trim frozen in my freezer right now because I feel like a cancer patient could use it to make some cbd oil. I dont know any cancer patients and in my state I dont think I could ask even if I knew one.

What do you guys do with stems, stalks, and trim?

Is there a better use for it than making the college kids down the block stick their noses in the air after I throw it on the campfire?
I know you can pound the stems with a rock and make hemp fibre but I think Ill pass on that one.
Two words.

BUBBLE HASH.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

dont mean to be rude but , fuck bubble , cook that shit out .lol. :) Fit as much as you can in a batch even if it means powedering it almost with bean grinder or blender .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I use my shade leaves and next biggest leaf off the heads in my butter , my sugar and popcorn for my hash & oil, stems and dead leaf to chooks to turn in to compost that's the indoor but my outdoor I only take the heads after the first trim the rest I dig into the ground to return to Mother Earth she needs her portion of the crop .

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Its just fan trim from where I lollypop my plants, very little to no trichomes so dry ice would be a waste. Its basically useless unless you wanted to make a cancer curing tincture or oil I am guessing.
You can juice it and drink it for antioxidants and fiber

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

dont mean to be rude but , fuck bubble , cook that shit out .lol. :) Fit as much as you can in a batch even if it means powedering it almost with bean grinder or blender .
I say bubble Hash then press to Rosin.

Mr.CERBERUS

Mr.CERBERUS

Press the fresh leaves and throw everything else on the compost pile

StandingRock

StandingRock

Juicing sounds like an amazing idea. I bet there's all sorts of wonderful chemicals in that plant that are beneficial. Too bad it's schedule one and we can't even do scientific tests on it.

Top Bottom