What do you flush with?

• Thread starter NeWcS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NeWcS

NeWcS

about 10days before harvest most of us flush our plants with plain water. My question is; does anyone add anything to their water?

I've heard of people using a PK boost in their water for those last days. I've also been wondering about using just a sweetener and water.

Does anyone add anything to their system for finishing?

thx!

hiboy

hiboy

What are your plants grown in. that makes a difference.
I have always flushed with clearex .
h

D

Disco Duck

I hate bad tasting weed so I go a little overboard in flushing. I use a RDWC system (GH Rainforest w/chiller). I am about to flush my current grow starting this thursday. What I did last time seemed to work really well, so I doing the same thing again. Of course, my system only uses 10 gal of water towards the end of a grow (15-12 earlier on), so this might be too big of a pain with a larger system.

I use just plain PH'd RO water for 24 hours as an initial rinse. Then I use PH'd RO water with FloraKleen for 4 days. Then I go back to plain PH'd RO water for 2 days as a final rinse (ppm down to 40-60 by this last rinse). Chop down at the end of day 7.

On my next grow I am adding H&G DripClean to my nute solution during the grow, and will still do the end flush with FloraKleen since I don't use much and still have a mostly full bottle of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom