JP Donleavy
Henry Miller
Arthur Rimbaud
Yeats
Leonard Cohen
The Beats

fractal

fractal

I would recommend Richard Hoagland's "Dark Mission" which is an amazing book documenting years of NASA operating as 100% a religious arm of the secret occult powers that control military and space. i.e., why did NASA have an Egyptian scholar and expert on ancient religion as the most powerful mission planner during the apollo missions? The way they carry out missions is totally ritualistic, with attention to detail that is just insane. The true secrets of outer space are being kept from the world.

Also Joseph Farrel is a supremely interesting and wise scholar who published a 3 part book series called "The Giza Death Star" which is about the pyramids at Giza and contains more mindblowing information about the construction and use of the pyramids. Here's a hint. . . Humans could never have accomplished this feat of engineering which although consisting of hulking mountains of stone, was engineered with precision not unlike modern optometry. Imagine massive stonework detailed like the finest eyeglass grinders' precision and containing resonant geometry with the entire universe. The pyramids are at the very least a time capsule of mathematical knowledge, built like an analog computer and resonating in perfect harmony with the Earth.

:very_first_smiley:

D

Donk Frog

I read alot of fantasy....lor of the rings, Harry Potter books....haha......and almost all the forgotten realms and dragonlance books, the death gate cycle is my fav....authors are usually margeret Weis & Tracy Hickman, Anne Rice, R.A Salvator

R

redog

Re:Is that reading?

You so funny.

Nonfiction-Viet Nam LRRP stories (Gary Linderer)tops here.

S

Sirius

You so funny.

Nonfiction-Viet Nam LRRP stories (Gary Linderer)tops here.

gotta check this out... i havnt read much about vietnam... but have read lots of ww2 stories.. who hasnt.. my dads a vietnam vet... but he wont talk about it..

I

indodoja

I would recommend Richard Hoagland's "Dark Mission" which is an amazing book documenting years of NASA operating as 100% a religious arm of the secret occult powers that control military and space. i.e., why did NASA have an Egyptian scholar and expert on ancient religion as the most powerful mission planner during the apollo missions? The way they carry out missions is totally ritualistic, with attention to detail that is just insane. The true secrets of outer space are being kept from the world.

Also Joseph Farrel is a supremely interesting and wise scholar who published a 3 part book series called "The Giza Death Star" which is about the pyramids at Giza and contains more mindblowing information about the construction and use of the pyramids. Here's a hint. . . Humans could never have accomplished this feat of engineering which although consisting of hulking mountains of stone, was engineered with precision not unlike modern optometry. Imagine massive stonework detailed like the finest eyeglass grinders' precision and containing resonant geometry with the entire universe. The pyramids are at the very least a time capsule of mathematical knowledge, built like an analog computer and resonating in perfect harmony with the Earth.

:very_first_smiley:

ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!...........................................................................................................................................................ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!

R

redog

Re:Sirius

Do you know anything about your pops time over there?Like who he was assigned to.
All of Linderers books are fantastic.I devour books on Nam.Here is another book that is outta this world:"Low Level Hell." Crazy man,wish I was a Loach pilot.
I love adrenaline.

Now,since I am a retired old lazy fuck I have been buying books of my favorite movies.
Outlaw Josie Wales,Dirty Dozen,DasBoot,etc.etc.
The latest is "Sleepers".Now the guy says it's a true story so I Wiki the thing,Google the thing and can't really substantiate the story.I buy a book called "the Westies" by T.J.English about the Irish Gang from Hell's Kitchen in the 70's.So far the only thing similar is a Ritchie Ryan guy who died the same way John did in the movie and the book.Pretty sad huh?
Maybe I should find a part time job.

S

Sirius

Do you know anything about your pops time over there?Like who he was assigned to.
All of Linderers books are fantastic.I devour books on Nam.Here is another book that is outta this world:"Low Level Hell." Crazy man,wish I was a Loach pilot.
I love adrenaline.

Now,since I am a retired old lazy fuck I have been buying books of my favorite movies.
Outlaw Josie Wales,Dirty Dozen,DasBoot,etc.etc.
The latest is "Sleepers".Now the guy says it's a true story so I Wiki the thing,Google the thing and can't really substantiate the story.I buy a book called "the Westies" by T.J.English about the Irish Gang from Hell's Kitchen in the 70's.So far the only thing similar is a Ritchie Ryan guy who died the same way John did in the movie and the book.Pretty sad huh?
Maybe I should find a part time job.

as far as your first question, no. about sleepers, sorry man that sucks... typically hoollywooloo... haha.. but if you like outlaws and irish you should check out the story of martin cahill.. one of my heroes. and be sure to see the movie with brenden gleeson and jon voit!

R

redog

Re:Sirius

I'll do that.
Speaking of hero's.Most of mine are ol' moto racers but my newest and latest and greatest has got to be
Frank Abagnale-"Catch me if you can". The book blew me away.Guy did it all for Pussy!What balls.
Forget the movie,read the book.

F

forehead

Robert Anton Wilson
terrence mckenna
joeseph cambell
kurt vonnegut
alan watts
are some favs

Henry Miller is interesting..howard zinn and noam chomsky rock too.

fractal

fractal

Hunter Thompson yes that's always good. "Where the buffalo roam" is an old movie with Bill Murray playing Dr. Thompson, it is great and shows another side of him.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
the Art of War by sun tzu and Machiavelli the prince are two classics for me... If u havent read yet I highly recomend.

M

moonbiscuit

1984 -george orwell
the dragonlance books are exceptional when high
and furfish and game/the backwoodsman/skunk weedworld hightimes

Latest posts

Top Bottom