what do you recommend for foliar spray..

• Thread starter SEED WHORE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Depends on your scenario and what your trying to accomplish. I do some fish, cal mag plus, liquid seaweed , caterpillar killer, and usually a mix of my compost tea. I usually also do something for mites and powder mildew.

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

I have a question about foliar feeding. This regards to outdoor. My plants seem to love it when I spray them with clean cold water in the middle of the day. People always say don't spray when it's hot out but my plants never ever show any damage and they seem to love it.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

I have a question about foliar feeding. This regards to outdoor. My plants seem to love it when I spray them with clean cold water in the middle of the day. People always say don't spray when it's hot out but my plants never ever show any damage and they seem to love it.
ya same here man. plus people say the water beads on the plants make burns. i think it helps to regulate the plants temps when we spray with cold water. i could be wrong bc i dont know for sure,but what i do know they love to be misted when the temps are heading to triple digits. what seaweed extract u use? i have calmag plus as well but since i started using H-16 and amending my soils with different rock dusts i have not seen a calmag issue at all.

rosstafari666

rosstafari666

That is kinda a broad and general question.....some of the favorites for foliar are;

Dyna-Gro Protek plus Dyna-Gro Neem oil -- Can be used in Veg and Bloom up to week 2 or 3 of flower. This is a all round GREAT foliar to use in veg and up to 2 week in flower and for sure a all time favorite! It works fantastically and the Protek silica makes a most excellent emulsifier as opposed to using something like soap...YUCK!! I'll take the protek over some soap any day! It even acts as a leaf shine and protective layer as well as a great prevention for bugs and insects.....the silica improves plant health and growth as well of course.

True Blooms from Primordial Solutions, these are the same folks and company that makes SeaGreen which can also be used as a foliar by itself or a additive to nutrient solutions and is hands down one of the best additives PERIOD!! Can be used in Veg and up to 2nd week of flower.

Snow Storm Ultra Plus Protek for veg and flower to week 4 or 5.

Nitrozyme plus some RO water kicks ass!!

Magic Green from House & Garden is a really good one.

The list goes on and on.....but those are some favorites for sure!!

Then of course you can brew teas (ACT) and foliar spray weekly veg and flower to week 2.

There are many great recipee's for great tea brews.....Check out Capulator's packs, those products can be used for foliar as well and work great......

NOTE: If you try and get products that have more than just a foliar application; like some of the ones listed above it makes them more cost effective IMO. Like the Protek for example makes a great emulsifier instead of using soap for example but it also has many other uses as an additive. Most all products listed above have multiple uses and applications besides foliar except for True Blooms and Magic Green, they are both foliar only products.....
what about neptunes harvest? fish n seaweed emulsion. havent had any problems yet. athough wont necessarily go past week 4

Siz

Siz

I use AN as well they have a nice foliar recipe

Revive 3ml
B52 5ml
Nirvana 2ml
Piranha 1ml ( you may also use plus-c by microbe life)
Budfactorx 2ml

I do that without bfx and see great results and plants love it. Last run I was also using Rhino Skin as well this run switching to power si

Top Bottom