What do you think about this genetics selection? What is it missing

• Thread starter MrTwister
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MrTwister

Any favorites I'm missing here? What genetics are you in the market for right now?

west coast dog
blackberry kush
louis 13th og
tpk og
pure kush
sour d
sfv og
larry og
skywalker og
blueberry headband
redwood kush
cherry pie kush
snow g
master kush
la confidential
bubba kush
osour head
royal kush
Chemdog #4
sour bubble
patient og
trainwreck
a-train
pineapple trainwreck
caboose
blue dream
crippler
green crack
cherrynobel
lemon diesel
red cherrry berry
white russian
northern lights
mendo purp
mr nice
so hum reserve
nepalese ruderelis thai
harloquin
cannatonic
wills cherry
siberian kush

T

TreFarmer

Missing the Mazar to go with the Tr Wr and ATrain..
;)

symbiote420

symbiote420

Great list, I don't see any of JJ's gear, or White Fire, those are some fire strains fo sho!

T

TreFarmer

caboose goes with the trainwreck too ;)

I never heard of mazar.. i thought i was missing ak47 - people tend to like it but i don't know why
Loose family tree, could be off by a bit...

Mazar-i-Sharif hash plant Afghanistan brought to
Amsterdam—
MiS x Skunk = Mazar or Mazar Skunk

Mazar x Arcata cut Train Wreck = A-Train THSeeds;)

H34VY

H34VY

Permafrost, it's a class of itself in my opinion, it's a PNW clone only that's made it's way around.
Scarlet Fire, (Mango x OG Kush) is fantastic indoor and popular in norcal dispensaries, way frosty.
Chronic, by Serious Seeds is worth while finish's quality nugs with a nice distinct smell at 42 days, it would go with the AK-47 and White Russian for completing the Serious family of strains.
Grapefruit, it's a great strain everybody I know loves it try and find a good cut.
I don't see any Skunk's, Skunk Amsterdam is a interesting re-work of Skunk #1 I would have for the shelf.
If your interested in more Blueberry strains I recommend Blue Purps (Grandaddy Purple x Blueberry).
Chemdog's have been popular you know, and Alien Dog is a monster i'de keep one of those around.
I want to grow the strain called Albert Walker, oldschool deadhead strain which is part of my families memories in the days. Not well known to some, but Trainwreck's never done it for me I want to try something new like it but not a Diesel too much, hear it's like it, but with different character.... so 1 up that one too.
People want Chocolope also.

fractal

fractal

Albert Walker isn't really all that great but it has the nostalgia factor since it's been around so long. Nice flavor but pretty average in every way. The ones that stand out in the list of strains you put up are original Sour D, bubba kush, cherry pie, Chemdog #4 and LA confidential. What the hell is Nepalese Ruderalis Thai that sounds just. . .wrong on so many levels haha.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I like your list bro, lots of dank on there. Especially the blueberry headband, I'd like to get that back, does anyone know where I might be able to find her? I'm not the biggest fan of trainwreck/green crack/chocolope in the mother room, is this list of genetics you have or want as mom stock?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
A hawaiin Sativa. . .and me smoking the finished product. Nice work.

outwest

LordVane

LordVane

I think that's a hell of a selection. They would definitely keep your hands full!

Ever after

Ever after

your missing the white half the strains ive never heard of and cannatonic is dank

M

MrTwister

I am not so good at keeping up on the site but I figured that I would keep the record straight here by letting everyone know that it's not my collection :)

I do want to expand my collection and I just picked up a few to run this year and compare it to my favorite of the collection listed. I have kept my eyes open for some interesting stuff and I've picked up a couple, keeping my eyes out for a couple. I picked up Sweet Tooth 4 and Infinite Euphoria. Just want to see how they do outside. I am giving Black Moon a shot too, but I'm not sifting through tons of seeds so I'll just see if I get lucky- it's a Pitbull inbreed by Stoney Girl. I have Shark Shock which I'm not even sure if I should plant. lol. Always keeping an eye out for Mighty Might and Iranian but they both have a bit of auto tendencies so probably hard to keep in a collection. Still wanted to try 'em out. Thanks for the replies :)

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

youve a decent selection of usa clone type genetics, where's the Euro representation? Silver haze, white widow, white rhino.. Any good basic staple from ampsterdam that you could rely on to knock your ass to the stars every time?

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

I'd scrape half the wanna be sours & OGs keeping the best representation or better yet the legit clone only Chemdog D & ecsd. This way i save a lot of room for land race strains & 24+ week flowering thais.. I hate it but i love it 4 that thai.

Top Bottom