What do you think of these

• Thread starter RioDiablo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I think it’s cannabis lol

Truth be told the first thing I thought of was bugs can’t you seal the bottom and edges and any cracks bugs will get through as I fear that they will get some with the setup

As for the plants I prefer potting up
The big pots make overwatering easy
I don’t know how old they are if I did I could tell you if you was or wasn’t by the size

The soil looks a bit compact and could of done with pertlie to allow the roots to breathe better.
It’s not garden soil is it if so I hope you sterilised it

The plants look fine however I really would put some plastic down and glue it to the bottom frame or create a hardwood floor

I guess it’s in the garden brush yourself off and avoid other plants on the way in
I’d just loathe to see a bunch of bugs attack your crop and you have to resort to spraying them or something

Good luck looks interesting 🙂

Last edited:
RioDiablo

RioDiablo

I think it’s cannabis lol

Truth be told the first thing I thought of was bugs can’t you seal the bottom and edges and any cracks bugs will get through as I fear that they will get some with the setup

As for the plants I prefer potting up
The big pots make overwatering easy
I don’t know how old they are if I did I could tell you if you was or wasn’t by the size

The soil looks a bit compact and could of done with pertlie to allow the roots to breathe better.
It’s not garden soil is it if so I hope you sterilised it

The plants look fine however I really would put some plastic down and glue it to the bottom frame or create a hardwood floor

I guess it’s in the garden brush yourself off and avoid other plants on the way in
I’d just loathe to see a bunch of bugs attack your crop and you have to resort to spraying them or something

Good luck looks interesting 🙂
Hey thanks, I made my own soil from stuff available from Home Depot but I see I should have used more perlite. I really need to read more on potting up. I’ll seal for bugs, there’s a couple spots where cutter ants had a go but they have been diverted to other activities. These plants are right at 4 weeks no idea who father is. Lol

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Cool I love when folks who make thier own soil being with me being into organic growing I’ve seen some really impressive results so I’m hooked 👍🙂

4 weeks well your not overwatering loads but I’d say some.

When there overwatered the roots can’t breathe and it slows down growth
It’s hella hard to figure when in such large pots

Transplanting is easy bud if you can grow you definitely can transplant ( potting up ) next time maybe

In the meantime just let the pots dry out in between watering

everythings food inc is going to be organic by the sounds of it you don’t need to ph organic grows just in case you didn’t know so that’s one less expensive

Lurpin

Lurpin

Looks really good to me. Usually with all my grows, especially when I grow outside I keep up with some sort IPM (integrated pest management) program. It's better to be proactive than to be sorry when they come for your babies. Just something simple once or twice a week should do her. I'd search around the forum for different IPM products that people are using and choose one that suits you. Some people might suggest Neem oil, but I personally can't stand the smell. So I usually go for spinosad. You can also spray other things like peppermint oil and what not. There are also IPM solutions for different molds and funguses that you might run into eventually. Just some food for thought. Keep up the good job my friend 👍

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
First time grower, I’m using a free sample kit from NOTG. These started 22 Mar outdoor greenhouse. How do you think these look, I’m asking because I really don’t know what to look for. Thanks
Buckets! I still have a bunch out back

Top Bottom