What do you think of this Auto Cross?

• Thread starter Prophis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Prophis

I Really Love Autos. Mostly for personal / small /stealth grows, they are awesome.

I've Been working with these genes for a little over a year. a friend and I about to begin the grow where we are gonna do this cross.

Mi5 (f3) - Tall & Fat Auto, Often turns purple, Sweet smell (apple pie pheno) | Yield : 2+ Oz
x
Diesel Ryder (f2) - Smaller, shorter flowering, SuperFrost pheno | Yield : 1/2+ Oz

I've grown a good range of autos and these two continue to be my favorite, as my buddy agrees so we've decided to do a hybrid.

previously I've done a purple jems x mi5 cross, and those f1's were too similar to the mi5, the genes of purple jems weren't all that different. However this cross would genetically be:

NYC Diesel x Afghan x Ak47 x Lowryder #2

They each have wonderful traits that i would love to combine; such as nycDiesel's HIGH resin production, short flower time- to go along with, the mi5's higher yield / sweet flavor. (While of course being autoflowering)

The parents have been selected through a few generations. I'm wondering what you guys think about this cross?

After this grow, we're planning to continue on growing this strain for a good while. Journals and all~

What do you think of this auto cross
What do you think of this auto cross 2
What do you think of this auto cross 3
Dieselryderled
Dieselryder 3
Dieselryder 2
Dieselryder
Myseeds
S

scoobydoo69

any chance you could give us all a quick run down on your breeding method.

D

DJSkunkApe

I would like to learn your breeding methods w/ autos too Prophis. I'm thinking of trying to cross Connoisseur genetics's GDP fem with Short Stuff #1 (or to sensi's ruderalis indica) but not sure how sucessful I'd be

Top Bottom