what do you think Ready?

• Thread starter Wesmoke2joints
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wesmoke2joints

Wesmoke2joints

what do you guys think are these ready or should I wait to see some more amber, first time, its gonna rain in 4 days, thinking about cutting them before. Thanks for any help this forum
What do you think ready 3
What do you think ready
What do you think ready 2
What do you think ready 3
has saved me

What do you think ready 4
Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

some prefer their harvest/smoke to be earlier in the harvest, while others like it to get more amber for 'heavier' smoke. so, harvest timing can come down to this sort of personal preference.

it looks like early stage in her harvest window - also, note some strains gains significant weight/volume in the last 2 weeks. so, i would wait longer....

Wesmoke2joints

Wesmoke2joints

I thought so. There is one single bud on the bottom that all the hairs turned dark brown, tripped me out, worried me they were already done. Guess I need to figure out how to cover them for this rain coming Saturday. Thanks guys

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Plants in early bloom (clear trichs) can take a little rain as long as bud rot or powdery mildew arenā€™t an issue. Just shake off plants after rains and keep watching for cloudy trichs. Happy growing!

DjEclipse

DjEclipse

What did you use to take such detailed close up pics? I have tried with a jewelers loop and my phone but they are not nearly as zoomed in.

Wesmoke2joints

Wesmoke2joints

What did you use to take such detailed close up pics? I have tried with a jewelers loop and my phone but they are not nearly as zoomed in.
I got a digital microscope off Amazon and downloaded a free app through my android to use it through. Takes video and pictures

DjEclipse

DjEclipse

I got a digital microscope off Amazon and downloaded a free app through my android to use it through. Takes video and pictures

So it is Bluetooth to your phone? Do you have a link to the one you bought? I need to get this.

Wesmoke2joints

Wesmoke2joints

Just saw the weather, the humidity is going to spike tomorrow over 80%, has me a little worried, should I be

Madbud

Madbud

I thought so. There is one single bud on the bottom that all the hairs turned dark brown, tripped me out, worried me they were already done. Guess I need to figure out how to cover them for this rain coming Saturday. Thanks guys
Brown bud could be a caterpillar

Derelict999

Derelict999

I had no luck with those, I have one that works on Wi-Fi. Got it on Amazon looks the same but no wires.

Goodthingsgrow

Goodthingsgrow

When the trichomes are like tiny cloudy pearls The thc is at its highest. When they are amber they take on a more sedative like buzz. Wait for a mix of both pearls and amber.
Daily scoping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom