what do you think????

• Thread starter n3v3RsLAkiN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
n3v3RsLAkiN

n3v3RsLAkiN

Ok people here we go! I just got done putting my set up all together and workd out all the keenks! Im runing a general hydroponics 8 pack system with just the controller. I gess you can say i customized it! i set up a pump in the controller pumping water out to a custom E type fiitting that i had to conder up. That fitting splits the water im pumping out of the controller or main reservoir an feeds water to all 8 buckets kinda like a eb n flow. When The timer clicks on for time to water the controller or reservoir emptys all the water into the 8 buckets kinda fluding them, at the same time the drip is on aswell.

Photo0029
Photo0033
Photo0027
Photo0018
Photo0021
Photo0020
Photo0032
Photo0030
Photo0031
Photo0025
Photo0023
Photo0022
Photo0024
Reactions: mal
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I think it looks good, but that space looks small. Once those plants get bigger the wall is gonna block horizontal growth. Also, I would put a tarp down underneath everything just in case water leaks you don't want your carpet to get soaked because it could cause mold and mildew. Other then that everything looks nice so good luck and I got a question, what kind of light are you using??

n3v3RsLAkiN

n3v3RsLAkiN

yeah i know i did have one down but nothing leaks so i just pulled it up. i dont plan on moveing anything so nothing should leak, all the fitings are really tight n snug.
just a 400wat but it puts out plenty for the space!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
that 400 will get it on in that lil closet..next thing you know, it will b hard to close the door :D

n3v3RsLAkiN

n3v3RsLAkiN

i know right thats what im hopeing for! i could care less about haveing big plant. its the quality im more concerned about.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Your spot looks great. Plenty big enough, I wouldn't worry about adding c02. Just give em a nice extended Veg before you flip. I rocked a similar set up for about a year and had more smoke then I could plow through. Have fun!

n3v3RsLAkiN

n3v3RsLAkiN

yeah me and my dad did a few grows with the set up a few years back but you know how that gose.... some people just wanna do things there own way.

Top Bottom