What Do You Think?

• Thread starter Leelandgrow4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dunge

Dunge

When to start 12/12 lighting is a farmers choice, and nobody I know starts flowering as soon as they sex a plant.
Looks to me like a few weeks to go.
Congratulations.

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Yeah maybe a little longer cause i still have a decent amount of clear trichs and some cloudy or milky

dan1989

dan1989

Your leaves are too dark, might wanna start lowering the feed right down immediately in my opinion unless you like the taste of chlorophyll and chems, don't forget the flush. Looks like a bit of nute burn, be prepared for a long dry and cure. Otherwise great job! And welcome, you're in the right place.

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Your leaves are too dark, might wanna start lowering the feed right down immediately in my opinion unless you like the taste of chlorophyll and chems, don't forget the flush. Looks like a bit of nute burn, be prepared for a long dry and cure. Otherwise great job! And welcome, you're in the right place.
Thank you and im gonna start flushing tommorow prolly got about two weeks left

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Should i use distilled water or ro water to flush

dan1989

dan1989

Should i use distilled water or ro water to flush

PH adjusted tap water should be fine. In fact, I've heard from a few growers that flushing is a waste of time, that you should just lower your feed doses until the chop. It's all in the cure. In my experience, if your fan leaves are dark green at chop time your plant is holding too many nutes and it's too late to worry about flushing. The art of the dry and cure is the key, not flushing. In my humble opinion.

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

PH adjusted tap water should be fine. In fact, I've heard from a few growers that flushing is a waste of time, that you should just lower your feed doses until the chop. It's all in the cure. In my experience, if your fan leaves are dark green at chop time your plant is holding too many nutes and it's too late to worry about flushing. The art of the dry and cure is the key, not flushing. In my humble opinion.
Well i can get ro water for free and isnt distilled already balanced ph i dont have a ph reader is one bad thing lol

Dunge

Dunge

For most applications, a cheap and easy pH test kit based on a few drops into water and a color chart.
IME all the pens require ongoing maintenance.

dan1989

dan1989

For most applications, a cheap and easy pH test kit based on a few drops into water and a color chart.
IME all the pens require ongoing maintenance.

That's like saying you shouldn't get a car because it requires ongoing maintenance. Test strips are great if you like taking inaccurate readings. It just won't fly in hydro/coco. Soil you might get away with it. My ph pen requires calibrating every once in a while using cheap ph 7 buffer powder. It takes 2 minutes. And a change of batteries every six months. It's not exactly gonna take over your life. Get a ph pen, forget the test strips.

Top Bottom