What Does Everyone Think Of My Lineup? Please Lots Of Feedback!

• Thread starter SM420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SM420

-DM grow and DM Flower (we are now on flower).
-FF open sesame, -beastie bloomz and -cha ching. Used open ses on a stubborn adult and she began to flower by next day! About to start beastie blooms for weeks 3-6. Then cha ching for 7-9.
-Floranectar( -pineapple rush for my mango kush, -blueberry dream for my blue dreams)
I have- botanicare sweet berry i used twice. But floranectar smells good in comparison.(what do u think of sweet?)
-Pure compost(using with feed and flush)
-Bush Doctors Sledghammer(for flush)
-Molasses
and Organism XL (to strengthen roots (did after one use)

Its day 19 today for my non stubborn plants Flower cycle. Day 5 for my stubborn one. Also because of using the blueberry dream sweetener for my blue dreams unlike pineapple for Mangos, im making 3 different formulas for my girls.. Also i have to move byMarch 31st so how can i speed this up without hirting my yield or quality..id love all the opinions i can get Please!?:confused:

S

SM420

okay i understand wanting the natural flavor..but i like experimenting with flavors..so im hoping the pineapple will enhance my already flavorful mangos and that the blueberry dreams would enhance my blue dreams. i will try a crop with no sweeteners mext crop but this time im experimenting mixology and botany. Understandable that it would take several lines of same genetics to make it stick..please anyone with experience with sweeteners and flushing agents? Whaats your secrets??

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

If this really worked don't you think their would be flavor mixing taking place in other fruits in the common produce market, or tobacco flavored in the field ? The sweets are just sugars regardless of the juice added or any extract and none of this is truly going to effect the botanical aspect in that sense. The majority of these products mentioned are a scam. Try just Grape juice or molasses and you'll find cheaper that it does not change the flowers flavor or scents.These products feed microbes but do little to nothing else

The sad truth is 99% of the products aimed at Cannabis growers are just ludicrous and a complete waste of money. In the end less is more and all you really need is a two part. If you want to enhance flavors it is best to use earthy natural and organic inputs , but no fruit in your soil will make your bud fruity.

I have been growing going on several decades and it ceases to amuse me how many people are victimized by this industry.. I have even seen people preach the kool aid route and in the end its all herban legends and snake juice for the most part once you see past all the smoke and mirrors lol..........Peace

S

SM420

Actually they are doing that with otjer fruits..providing a diff fruits extract to produce hybrid fruits..another way is cross pollenation. However grapples are apples that was created with grape extract. Not cross pollenations. Just so you know..but pineapple rush has no extracts..the blueberry dreams does. So idk. Im torn. Just thought id let you you know what you said is already a real thing and successful. However were talking the best of farmers that created such fruits..i am no such farmer..bust maybe one day i can create my own fruit too..cross pollenation os better i do agree

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Well said @xPeacePipex there is no secrets just understanding of the plant. I would also drop the flushing agents and replace with plain water till the girls fade to autumn color

donmekka

donmekka

Grapple are apples soaked in Methyl anthranilate to get them to taste like grapes.sugar is sugar and the less refined the better.I wouldnt waste moneys on anything other than molasses or brown sugar.

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

It is just a gimmick, my kids were let down when they tried them and this does not work with herb or other fruits so easily. Yes of course hybrids will create new flavors and compounds. My people are responsible for 75% of the common hybrids available in the produce market known thanks to the new world and thousands of years worth of mans hybridization..

No need to argue over this though as eventually you will see the corporate marketing scams your letting yourself and plants be subjected too .......Grapples , lets take a closer look since the GMO apple is not yet out we can cross that off the list of concoctions used to soak an apple and claim a botanical fricking wonder haha. You do know Marchino cherries are toxic, dont you? They are allowed thanks the to corrupt american fda and the same for these so called grapples you brought to the table foolishly as well my friend..

Q) Is this fruit GMO (gene modified) in anyway?

A) NO! We don’t alter mother nature’s ability to create a wonderful apple. Our process takes place after the fruit has been received in the warehouse.

My reply- cold storage apples are often sprayed with even more wax and chemical - big yuckk apples are not meant to be treated with chemicals in any manner.

Q) So how do you make them, then?

A) You can see a detailed video on our site, but in a nutshell, we use the highest quality fruit, and prepare them thru a bathing process with a 100% Food Grade/Safe grape flavor solution (proprietary blend). There are other steps both before & after this, but this is the step which imparts the wonderful Grape flavor blend to our primarily Fuji apples!

Yeah I trust that like I trust the Govt and other corporations to feed the people anything other then bullshit and lies.

Q) Are they still as healthy as a ‘normal’ apple?

A) You bet! Our process does not add one bit of extra sugar, calories, carbs, etc. The apple still maintains its great natural supply of vitamins, minerals, nutrients & fiber. It’s as healthy as if you just picked an apple off a tree.

And bathed it in chemicals while placing it into a toxic hormone ridden plastic wrapper aimed at young children developing in the second most critical stage of childhood.

Q) Should I wash the apple before I eat it?

A) This is a personal preference on how you like to serve & eat fruit in your household. Washing the apple should have no effect on the flavor blend. After our entire process is completed, and the apple is delivered to the store, the flavor is sealed throughout the entire apple, right down to the core!

The racoon teaches us to wash it no matter what !

Q) How many calories are in one of these?

A) The same as any medium apple – around 80.

Haha more like how much trace poison does the FDA allow, same for rat and insect matter?

Q) Why does it say ‘Natural and Artificial Flavor’ ?

A) Our main flavor ingredient is the same synthesized grape flavoring agent used in 100’s of other retail food items. Because it is not feasible for us to ‘crush all of the flavor’ we would need from grapes themselves, we are forced to say ‘Natural and Artificial Flavor’. The grape flavoring is the same that you would get out of Mother Nature’s grapes themselves.

Natural as the poisons we use to package it with :)

Q) I’m allergic to Grapes – can I eat one of these?

A) Since it is tough to tell if a person is allergic to the physical grape, or the ‘flavor of grape’, it is recommended to talk this over with your physician to determine this.

This may make you allergic to more then just food.

Q) I’m allergic to Soy or Wheat – can I eat one of these?

A) The protein which demonstrates itself as an allergic reaction to Soy is NOT present in any of our product – nor is there any gluten or wheat based products used in any of our steps.
But this is processed in a facility with other random crops and processed foods.. Beware, it also traveled many unknown distances before sitting on a shelf at your local grocery store for weeks..
Not wise even if you dont have allergies

Q) Where can I find them?

A) They are available at any major store outlet that we can agree to sell this wonderful, healthy snack. While usually in the Produce Section, they are not always found with apples in general (ask them why not !?!), but sometimes with the grapes, or other produce items sold in clam shells. If you don’t see them, please ask your Produce Manager to bring them in – you will not be disappointed!

Any and all Incorporated stores that are shaping the pockets of the higher ups in the pyramid of destruction

Q) Speaking of clam shells, why can’t I buy them ‘loose’ like other apples in the market?

A) Even though the apple is not changed, genetically, or altered physically via its characteristics (calories, fiber, etc.), the WSDA (Washington Department of Agriculture) deems our product as ‘processed’, and thus we are required to follow the guidelines of a processed food. This includes sealing the product so it may not be tampered with by consumers before purchase, and kept separate from other ‘loose/bulk’ apples. We chose the clam shell due to its ease in showcasing our product, and protecting it during shipment and transportation to the store and your home.

Processed equals chemicals and more 99% of the time

Actually they are doing that with otjer fruits..providing a diff fruits extract to produce hybrid fruits..another way is cross pollenation. However grapples are apples that was created with grape extract. Not cross pollenations. Just so you know..but pineapple rush has no extracts..the blueberry dreams does. So idk. Im torn. Just thought id let you you know what you said is already a real thing and successful. However were talking the best of farmers that created such fruits..i am no such farmer..bust maybe one day i can create my own fruit too..cross pollenation os better i do agree

Last edited:
xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

Grapple are apples soaked in Methyl anthranilate to get them to taste like grapes.sugar is sugar and the less refined the better.I wouldnt waste moneys on anything other than molasses or brown sugar.

Ding Ding we have a winner and someone else looking out for your best interests as well.. Please just allow yourself to see how much of this is unnecessary and potentially as dirty as your Grapples LOL

S

SM420

Okay, does ANYONE have EXPERIENCE was my question..not what is everones oppinion on sweeteners Or lack of..anyone with experience growing this way that can give feedback would be great im good on reading an organic feedback..thanks though for the time of your opinions..not answering anything i was curious about though..ive recieved several responses and all just people saying to not even use nutes from a shop..blah blah..im not interested in natural flavors, or what plant does naturally, im interested in revolutionizing..not one organic farmer can help me with advice on that..fox farm is so amazing makes me feel that those who dont like nutrients are well..ignorant..so this isnt a tjread for everyone BASH ..so dont post unless you have advice on making the biggest tightest potent most flavorful crop using NUTRIENTS AND SUPPLEMENTS.. SO WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK OF THE NUTRIENTS AND SUPPLEMENTS I LISTED BASED ON ACTUAL EXPERIENCE PLEASE?;)

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

Ok you are stereotyping me now I am not just an Organic grower so dont call me tonto either as am not of that tribe either ... I spent almost 3 decades with this plant so far and have managed a hydro store and have grown more crops in diverse manners then most people ever attempt. Dutch Master I could not give away when all said an done it was another dust collector ..

I would eventually replace those products you have and simply use a nice 3 part like cutting edge or even a concentrated dry mix like General Hydroponics maxi series and then perhaps a little silica and this alone will revolutionize your lineup while making your life even easier. Its funny too as I have flavors in strains that match every bottle sweet and nectar and nothing but genetic coding will bring this forth.

Its not wise to ask for everyones thoughts if you do not like the truth and cant handle it as well . In the end only the microbial life can really alter the flowers terps and flavanoids in the sense you seem to want to achieve but nothing will change it like so........ Have fun with the lineup and enjoy the path of freedom, but remember your never going to teach the plant anything, it is the teacher and nothing can change this old scenario and aspect of nature..........PEACE

P.s. This is how to PROPERLY use caps for emphasis of SPECIFIC words.

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

-FF open sesame, -beastie bloomz and -cha ching. Used open ses on a stubborn adult and she began to flower by next day! About to start beastie blooms for weeks 3-6. Then cha ching for 7-9.

This is the worst of it all price wise man.. I bet you could have gotten a bucket of Maxi Bloom or any other PK Booster for less then this trio costs.. So once again I have used this too and its a bit of a rip off and this will possibly even stress your fruit into seeding lol , same with the other bloom boosters with the hormones and chemies added to the mix.....

You wanted lots of responses and now you can call me out again if you like but once again the truth is laid out for your eyes to read.. You asked for it and now you just do not like it and this is ok as I have nothing more to say as it is now your turn like the many others that need to learn how ripped off they are when they buy bottled nutes and overpriced gimmicks - Cha Ching Bad a Bing hermie most times not !

M

motz

Whoa @SM420, @xPeacePipex knows what he is doing and saying. I have been following this guy around on another site for a spell now thinking he might just be a know it all. But peacepipe is a very knowledgeable person and well respected in the communities he is involved with.
Since you are a newb it would be wise to take heed and listen to this guy.
There are a lot of people running around here with the gift of gab, hince the (well known farmer) title in which all you have to do is post (anything) and it runs you up the titles. Have noticed that there are quite a few on here that really aren't up to that title, otherwise they wouldn't be askin people here about their problems with growing. As it pans out you really don't need to know anything about growing just the gift of gab.
If you are going to learn from someone on here learn it from peacepipe he is a straight shooter. Listen to what the man says.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

ill say your winner nutes right here:

tomato ferts(15-15-30) or maxibloom, along with a bloom booster...nothing else is needed....if your spending more, then all it comes out to is your weed is costing more per gram to grow...sweetners dont do nothing for the plant...raw sugar sources is good for bacteria growth, and products like humic acid are good for fungal growth...both of which will help the roots, so by adding sugars or humic acid, you are feeding the microbes, not the plant, they do nothing for the plant its self, they will activate the biology in the soil

and when ppl give you knowledgeable advice because they have reaserched it to see if it was a good product or not, you shuld take their word for it...not like one pwerson is talking crazy here, everyone is saying the same about the sweetners...if you really want to add flavor, the sulfer molecule is the one that has the most impact on flavor...not sugars

donmekka

donmekka

Heres the questions you asked:

What Does Everyone Think Of My Lineup? Please Lots Of Feedback! We answered this.

what do u think of sweet? We answered this.

Also i have to move byMarch 31st so how can i speed this up without hirting my yield or quality..id love all the opinions i can get Please!? Just not gonna happen in a month and a half .

please anyone with experience with sweeteners and flushing agents? Whaats your secrets?? We answered this.

Okay, does ANYONE have EXPERIENCE was my question? Dude we've go tons of
experience.

Okay, does ANYONE have EXPERIENCE was my question..not what is everones oppinion on sweeteners Or lack of..anyone with experience growing this way that can give feedback would be great im good on reading an organic feedback..thanks though for the time of your opinions..not answering anything i was curious about though..ive recieved several responses and all just people saying to not even use nutes from a shop..blah blah..im not interested in natural flavors, or what plant does naturally, im interested in revolutionizing..not one organic farmer can help me with advice on that..fox farm is so amazing makes me feel that those who dont like nutrients are well..ignorant..so this isnt a tjread for everyone BASH ..so dont post unless you have advice on making the biggest tightest potent most flavorful crop using NUTRIENTS AND SUPPLEMENTS.. SO WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK OF THE NUTRIENTS AND SUPPLEMENTS I LISTED BASED ON ACTUAL EXPERIENCE PLEASE?;)

Seriously bro I think you need to check yourself. You ask for experience opinions secrets yet what we tell you your so quick to discard because they don't line up with your theory's.You my friend are the ignorant one.Good luck with you journey I am just a dumb organic farmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom