What Does It Entail To Sell Clones Legally.

• Thread starter Mjmiam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mjmiam

Hey everyone. Not sure if this the correct place to post this, if not I apologize. I am looking to get all the information I need to grow and sell clones legally. I live in central OR... I am having a hard time finding specifics. Any information or direction would be much appreciated.

Thank you. MJ

frebo

frebo

I think if you are an OMMP grower you can sell to other OMMP patients and OMMP dispensaries. To sell commercial clones I'll bet you have to have one of the commercial licenses.

M

Mjmiam

I think if you are an OMMP grower you can sell to other OMMP patients and OMMP dispensaries. To sell commercial clones I'll bet you have to have one of the commercial licenses.
Thank you!

jdogdabface

jdogdabface

I still don't exactly know, I use to sell clones to a store, but recently I haven't been able to because of new testing standards, and a whole new system put in place by the OLCC. Maybe someone can explain better, since I'm not too into the political scene, thats just what I was told by a retailer.

M

Mjmiam

I still don't exactly know, I use to sell clones to a store, but recently I haven't been able to because of new testing standards, and a whole new system put in place by the OLCC. Maybe someone can explain better, since I'm not too into the political scene, thats just what I was told by a retailer.
I appreciate it thank you!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
No ommp can sell anything to a dispensary as of the first of October it's full fledged government controll. Now get in line and get down to the dispensary and buy there shitty weed they've got and pay the tax. Not me, ain't playing there little game. Stick with your local farmer folks there weeds much better then the overpriced shit the commercial growers are pumping out. DONT PAY THERE TAX, FUCK'EM!!!!!!!!

N

Noob grower

Do a google search for clones in Oregon and you'll find lists of growers. Check Craigslist for your area. Lots of listings there too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom