What does this look like? Please

• Thread starter 25hewitt17
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
25hewitt17

25hewitt17

I had my 400w hps like 10 inches away I moved it now or are they hungry cause I didn't feed them in a couple days and last night I just feed em when I seen this

What does this look like please
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Brah you really need to do some reading. Seems like you have had 28 questions with 1 plant every week.

25hewitt17

25hewitt17

Yepp now they r outside and I don't know what to do now

basscaptain

basscaptain

just my 2 cents here, but at this point Don't do ANYTHING for a few days , just let them figure out what they want to do, cause you have hit them HARD Bro..... when they need water, just water for a few times and give them a Brake

25hewitt17

25hewitt17

Hey if it's raining out should I just let them go or cover them? Just wondering I don't wanna lose them

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Outside from tent, you need to ā€œhardenā€ the plants meaning it sits in shady area for a few days. What it looks like is light damage, could be due to light being too close, could be cause u moved it to natural light.
Any case you need to keep her shaded and let her recover if itā€™s staying outside. And yes protect it from rain.

25hewitt17

25hewitt17

Should I put a bag around the pot or just over the plant

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Anything that covers it but letā€™s it breathe. Clear plastic thatā€™s like tented over but with space below that allows air flow. But for a few days shady spot like porch or a good tree

25hewitt17

25hewitt17

Not yet it snows in Nov Dec but sometimes sooner it's still in the 60s during the day

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Yea keep her covered bro, too much weather heading yr way.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Kinda late to start flowering outdoor, but if u have say a covered patio , use a pot dolly and just move her into the covered area when it rains and out when weather is good. I do that here in Cali and flower till about February

Latest posts

Top Bottom